WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

81 - 100 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
My only other watch is a G-Shock..
92 Posts
How about this guys? GW 6900 Tough Solar (no batteries forever) on will-never-melt paracord bracelets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But hey! I remember I have three: Which one should it be??!!

Left to right: Blacked-out (stealth) ‘Navy Seals’ DW6600, GW6900 Tough Solar & DW5600BB

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Painful question, but probably this GW-100-1JF Antman from 2000. It was a limited production JDM-only release and notable for being the first atomic G-SHOCK, syncing with radio towers only in Japan (MB1, baby!). It also has a wicked animated dot matrix lower LCD with spinning digits, and a telememo function that supports both English and Kanji characters. Top this off with a weird, retro sci-fi "Alien" aesthetic, and there's nothing else quite like it.

As much as I enjoy the higher-end metal Gs (I own quite a few of them), at the end of the day, I think these old resin monsters are the essence of the brand.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
The modern classic GA-2100.

Tough to G-Shock standards without looking extreme; sporty enough to wear as an EDC, not necessarily only for tough work; and depending on the colourway you pick, you can wear it to office work as well. I would t wear it to formal events and business (external) meetings but would otherwise be happy to wear it anywhere anytime.

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
92 Posts
The modern classic GA-2100.

Tough to G-Shock standards without looking extreme; sporty enough to wear as an EDC, not necessarily only for tough work; and depending on the colourway you pick, you can wear it to office work as well. I would t wear it to formal events and business (external) meetings but would otherwise be happy to wear it anywhere anytime.

Oh you mean this?!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Oh you mean this?!

0h, yes, why not.

I have standard white hands and indices in black case myself which is not as colourful! :)

·
Premium Member
7,382 Posts
My MR-G is probably going to win, but it'd be hard since I am a square dude. One if these two...

Now, if we are talking any G...the Bruce Lee MR-G without a doubt.

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
It's kind of "dream" watch - actually DW-5600E with better LCD contrast and 10 years battery life. But because there is no such one, then the cheap plain DW-5600E:
View attachment 15934697
Get the solar powered then--no batteries forever (y):)🤣

Reactions: Dxnnis
81 - 100 of 104 Posts