WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
My Omega Seamaster 300M and my GS Snowflake.

·
Registered
643 Posts
This isn't too hard for me because I've actually been strongly considering consolidating to just 2 for a while now. I don't know why but having a large collection gives me some kind of weird anxiety.

1. GS SBGA285

2. TAG Heuer Aquaracer

There's not a whole lot of reasoning behind this decision other than these are my 2 favorites from my collection. Although I guess "dress" "sport" and "every day" are all covered here.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Lockdown has made a lot of watches redundant. I think my two would both be a Christopher Ward with the 5-day power reserve as I wouldn't be swapping much. I reckon these two are neutral enough to wear with anything and cover pretty much all activities: office, casual, dressy, sports, travel, dates, job interviews, etc.

Trident mkII black dial SH21

C9 SH21 white dial

·
Registered
153 Posts
A Casio digital watch for swimming/running/cooking and a marine chronograph for listening to music and taking walks.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I dropped my collection down from 8 to this 2. I'm very close to adding a third, but these are the perfect 2 for me.

·
Premium Member
11,653 Posts
Not sure, but I do know the Bulova wife gifted me our first year of marriage would be one. The other would probably my the Sinn 556i, purchased to celebrate a very major life event.

A couple would battle for the #2 spot like a boring episode of the bachelor

·
Premium Member
4,969 Posts
Well that’s very easy for me. I like all my watches but these two are way ahead of the pack.

DFFA994B-1DB9-446F-99E0-D2C92D3F0BFF.jpeg
ED3C721F-C8E3-4C02-982F-0C9D65C92DD1.jpeg

·
Registered
137 Posts
That’s real tough. If I’m forced to, it would probably be my PO Orca and GSAR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Rolex datejust
964 Posts
Alpinist and speedy for me. Datejust would go to a family member that would appreciate it as much as I do. I'm covered for all things and both are strap monsters.

Reactions: pojo1806

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Have been wearing the 216570 nearly every day, at work, home, and play. Truly using it as a GADA and it's AMAZING. The Glycine SST 12 GMT does a very similar job. Both are strap monsters, too.

·
Premium Member
6,760 Posts
OP, let me guess. You really have only two watches worthy in moving forward. If this is the case, then the question you have put on the table is kind of unfair for those who have assembled their collection over time.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
OP, let me guess. You really have only two watches worthy in moving forward. If this is the case, then the question you have put on the table is kind of unfair for those who have assembled their collection over time.
Still a fun exercise, no one making anyone play.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Unless this is an inside joke, you should’ve just posted in a thread you had interest in. 🙄

To answer the OP, I would keep my speedy pro and my planet ocean 2201.50.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts