WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

If you could only wear 1 band/bracelet/strap...what would it be?

• Metal Bracelet

Votes: 75 58.1%
  • Leather Band

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Nato/Zulu

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Rubber/Poly Strap

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • Something Else

Votes: 4 3.1%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could only wear 1 band/bracelet/strap...what would it be?

I personally enjoy wearing all the above, depending on the watch, and the occasion, but if I could only wear 1, it would be the most comfortable best looking metal bracelet......president, watchadoo, or mesh metal........1 of these. It would be very tough, because for whatever reason during the dreary winter months, I prefer to wear stealthy black, leather straps, bund, rubber, zulu

·
Banned
10,224 Posts
If I could really only choose 1 it would be metal bracelets.

But I wouldn't be happy about it :-|

·
Registered
2,843 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
If I could really only choose 1 it would be metal bracelets.

But I wouldn't be happy about it :-|
Ditto. And only if it were the Omega 1998 Speedmaster bracelet, I've hated every other one.

Glad I don't have to though. I like alternating.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Leather is my favorite but there are certain applications where it is just a bad idea. If I had to pick one it'd be bracelet as it is the most durable for most situations and it never really looks bad. Would almost say NATO but it does not look very good on certain watches.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
You don't clarify; with my current collection only, or with any/all watches I may acquire in my lifetime?

With my current collection, Nato/Zulu. The majority of my current collection are tool/divers, with a couple of chrono's and dress pieces mixed in. I could probably get away with the Nato on the chrono's, but certainly not the dress pieces.

Good question, thanks for asking! :-!

Cheers!
Bill

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Depends...if it was a Tag Heuer Link bracelet I'd go with that. Supremely comfortable, very dependable, unique, and beautiful.

If it was a leather strap I'd probably be happy with a Hirsch...although I prefer the security and longevity of a bracelet.

NM

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Leather is my favorite but there are certain applications where it is just a bad idea. If I had to pick one it'd be bracelet as it is the most durable for most situations and it never really looks bad. Would almost say NATO but it does not look very good on certain watches.
yeah agreed, I was deciding on Nato/Zulu too as some are comfortable and they are hard to destroy, and look like a million bucks on some watches IMO...like subs and hamiltons, but on some other watch heads, they just don't go...

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You don't clarify; with my current collection only, or with any/all watches I may acquire in my lifetime?

With my current collection, Nato/Zulu. The majority of my current collection are tool/divers, with a couple of chrono's and dress pieces mixed in. I could probably get away with the Nato on the chrono's, but certainly not the dress pieces.

Good question, thanks for asking! :-!

Cheers!
Bill
was just kind of a general question....that I guess I could have asked: If you could only wear 1 watch without changing anything.........what would the watch be using....bracelet, leather, nato, etc........

My second choice would be nato/zulu....first being metal band

1 - 20 of 46 Posts