I just received my watch repaired by anonimo spa more than 2 months ago. You know what? Now im extremely angry. The watch problems never solve at all. The problems still the same as per following:
1) GMT hour mark without lume and GMT hand change after 11 minutes
2) dirt on the dial
Now, additionalworse thing happened to my watch is scratches on dial after repaired by anonimo spa!! Can you imaging that Anonimo hold my watch for more than 2 months and return me this defective watch?
That is not good at all, does ANONIMO have a service / communications centre, or manager that can deal with this??...matters like this should never happen, and really need to be dealt with quickly and professionally to maintain respect for the brand.
Hopefully someone from ANONIMO keeps an eye on this forum and will read this post and act on it straight away.
Im really sorry to hear that my friend i hope Anonimo is going to resolve quick as possible.
My 3 things are:
1. Long straps still short... Alligator straps or something different !
2. Would be nice a AR coating at least in the inside... Dials deserve this urgent !
3. Bracelets are so nice shows a different way of our dear timepices, please add two more links or half links... But why so so expensives ?
Since I have been assisting on the side with this I do know Anonimo was on the phone with this member today. They are trying to resolve. I'm not certain this needs to be the subject of two threads? Anonimo has responded in a few hours to every email I have sent and I have no special relationship with them. I believe they are doing everything to resolve based on their response to communications to them. From my understanding since this is a limited edition the dial is in short supply. This is part of the long lead time which I believe was communicated. It may take a while to make a new one if a spare is not available. Also with regards to hands this model may very well not have a lumed hand there. We all know Anonimo has variances even on the same model.
I have to play with this one. I would ask the Gods to make the Millimetri into a 44mm case, with 24 mm lugs and a bracelet to fit the 24. and have them put on the crown that are on the marlin and Mag. Polluce. If they made that, then I would have my anonimo holy grail watch.
My three wishes (plus one) for Anonimo would be:
1. (As Nelson suggested) AR coating for at least the inside of the crystal!!
2. (As kmroldan suggests) 42-44mm case that accommodates 24mm strap.
3. (As Nelson partly suggested) Cheaper bracelet (this is just stainless steel afterall) that the owner can put on himself.
4. A few dial choices with no day or date complications--just a clean simple dial.
Some of these have already been stated, but here are mine:
1: 44mm Millimetri Polluce w/24mm lugs, Polluce Magnum crown with a sandwich dial in both stainless and drass finishes.
2: AR coating at least on the inside.
3: HEX lugs that do not require a special tool. (Create this for all current and previous models so current owners can retrofit).
4: Half links for the bracelet.
5: More robust, secure and functional bracelet clasp. (Look at Ball for their clasp. Look at Breitling for a nice way to micro adjust).
1) Publish the dimensions for straps!! VERY SIMPLE!! (I asked Scott, US Anonimo, and he stiff armed me, why not share this information?)
2) Per Nelson would love to have some exotics options, Gator, a Python would be sweet
3) Obviously the ability to change a strap w/o having to watch Nelson's YouTube vid first
4) Replace Scott with Nelson
A forum community dedicated to watch owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about watch collections, displays, watch winders, accessories, classifieds, and more! We welcome all manufacturers including Casio G-Shock, OMEGA, Rolex, Breitling, Rolex and Tudor, Seiko, Grand Seiko and others.