WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and were given the opportunity to ask 3 questions, or make 3 suggestions with regards to product and or company, what would they be? :-s

·
Registered
458 Posts
I just received my watch repaired by anonimo spa more than 2 months ago. You know what? Now im extremely angry. The watch problems never solve at all. The problems still the same as per following:

1) GMT hour mark without lume and GMT hand change after 11 minutes
2) dirt on the dial

Now, additional worse thing happened to my watch is scratches on dial after repaired by anonimo spa!! Can you imaging that Anonimo hold my watch for more than 2 months and return me this defective watch?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is not good at all, does ANONIMO have a service / communications centre, or manager that can deal with this??...matters like this should never happen, and really need to be dealt with quickly and professionally to maintain respect for the brand.
Hopefully someone from ANONIMO keeps an eye on this forum and will read this post and act on it straight away.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow!...that is a nasty scratch, hopefully ANONIMO will fix this problem immediately and not keep you waiting. I hope that is what happens for you mate.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Im really sorry to hear that my friend i hope Anonimo is going to resolve quick as possible.

My 3 things are:

1. Long straps still short... Alligator straps or something different !
2. Would be nice a AR coating at least in the inside... Dials deserve this urgent !
3. Bracelets are so nice shows a different way of our dear timepices, please add two more links or half links... But why so so expensives ?

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
Since I have been assisting on the side with this I do know Anonimo was on the phone with this member today. They are trying to resolve. I'm not certain this needs to be the subject of two threads? Anonimo has responded in a few hours to every email I have sent and I have no special relationship with them. I believe they are doing everything to resolve based on their response to communications to them. From my understanding since this is a limited edition the dial is in short supply. This is part of the long lead time which I believe was communicated. It may take a while to make a new one if a spare is not available. Also with regards to hands this model may very well not have a lumed hand there. We all know Anonimo has variances even on the same model.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to hear the ball is rolling with this, and hopefully will be resolved as soon as possible.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I have to play with this one. I would ask the Gods to make the Millimetri into a 44mm case, with 24 mm lugs and a bracelet to fit the 24. and have them put on the crown that are on the marlin and Mag. Polluce. If they made that, then I would have my anonimo holy grail watch.

·
Registered
10,698 Posts
My three wishes (plus one) for Anonimo would be:
1. (As Nelson suggested) AR coating for at least the inside of the crystal!!
2. (As kmroldan suggests) 42-44mm case that accommodates 24mm strap.
3. (As Nelson partly suggested) Cheaper bracelet (this is just stainless steel afterall) that the owner can put on himself.
4. A few dial choices with no day or date complications--just a clean simple dial.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
1) some shred of customer service here in the US;

2) double AR coating;

3) easy to change lug/spring bars - I think this may have been addressed in recent models;

·
Registered
219 Posts
1) AR on the crystals!
2) More Bronze case models
3) 24mm lug spacing

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Some of these have already been stated, but here are mine:

1: 44mm Millimetri Polluce w/24mm lugs, Polluce Magnum crown with a sandwich dial in both stainless and drass finishes.
2: AR coating at least on the inside.
3: HEX lugs that do not require a special tool. (Create this for all current and previous models so current owners can retrofit).
4: Half links for the bracelet.
5: More robust, secure and functional bracelet clasp. (Look at Ball for their clasp. Look at Breitling for a nice way to micro adjust).

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Old thread...but Basel 2012 is coming.

After see a Bremont in the flesh... ANONIMO please 9 layers of AR coating in the inside !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
1. More reliable service centers in Asia
2. Spare lug bars and screws when you buy a new watch
3. Inner rotating bezel for dive models

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
My three cents,
1. Make a 44mm Millimetri
2. Add the new crown, and longer hour hands
3. since the case will be 44mm, make the dial to a 40mm

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
  1. Quick strap change system
  2. 24mm lugs on more models
  3. Kodiak straps which are both longer and available with the same leather as the San Marco's version

·
Registered
149 Posts
1) Publish the dimensions for straps!! VERY SIMPLE!! (I asked Scott, US Anonimo, and he stiff armed me, why not share this information?)
2) Per Nelson would love to have some exotics options, Gator, a Python would be sweet
3) Obviously the ability to change a strap w/o having to watch Nelson's YouTube vid first
4) Replace Scott with Nelson

1 - 20 of 28 Posts