Premium Member
13,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
13,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From the linked article:

"The case is a large, straightforward form, measuring 42mm with integrated lugs. One of the world’s most eminent watch experts described the case as being reminiscent of the IWC Portugieser, but with a feel of massive quality."

Ouch, IWC!

·
Vendor
25,530 Posts
I see what you did there.
Thank you.

Tapatalk is all natural. Wash in cold water and tumble dry on low heat. Some talk shrinking may occur.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I think I'll stick with my Seiko SBGN007. Accurate to +/- 5 sec per year. And a tad more affordable.
As it doesn’t have a yearly calendar it deviates by one whole day every two months, give or take! So you’re off by about 500000 +/- 5 seconds after a year. How one can take it over the Rolex Sky-dweller is beyond me. But it’s an astronomical number of wrong seconds per year indeed if you’re into that. And it’s cheaper, I give you that.
:)

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
+\- 1 second in 10 million years, wow! If it’s 300 m water resistant and has a perpetual calendar, I’ll take it! Where’s the nearest AD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
551 Posts
This baby is just for you!

That said, the wait list is probably worse than Rolex's and it doesn't come with a strap or bracelet.
My initial thought was “quartz”

But this is a great article, thanks for posting! I learned something new today.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts