WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I was fortunate to receive this MKII, my latest acquisition (is that a word?) to my little collection:

(The Cat is not too thrilled about this....maybe she thinks this is coming out of the Cats' Food Budget....)

20131011_SFT2-00.jpg

20131011_SFT2-01.jpg

(Yup. She's biting me.....Again.)

20131011_SFT2-02.jpg

Lovely Lume on the Type 2 dial....

20131011_SFT2-03.jpg

We had some sun for awhile this morning...Fall colors abound, until the next storm blows these leaves off...

20131011_SFT2-04.jpg

I love the subtle effect of the bead-blasting Bill Yao chose to finish this series.... b-)

--

Here is a 'Nice Problem to Ponder' Which Type 2 to wear today?? :-s

20131011_Type_2's.jpg

And the answer is? (We already know.) ;-)

20131011_SFT2-05.jpg

The MKII rubber strap on this one is thin, a touch longer, and is very flexible compared to others I've experienced -

I can actually wear this one all day...on the second-to-the-last, or the last hole.

Thanks Bill, (for making 'em) and to Robb, for passing this one on.

I love this watch!

-My Best to All-

|>|>

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Congrats. That's a great addition to the team. They're all special and rare, but the type II layout seems especially scarce. Looking forward to seeing more of this one.

The cat seems unimpressed. No wait, she's a cat... Here's mine posing proudly with my vantage.

"OK, that's enough. Pay attention to me now" (LRRP)

"Or I'll,try to eat it" (back to the Vantage)

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Forget making a lady's line. Bill needs to read the the signs and make a cat line. A lady can only wear two watches max and remain fashionable, a cat can wear four and it looks like there are some men here who would spend more on their cats than on their ladies. :-d

·
Banned
3,147 Posts
Congrats. That's a great addition to the team. They're all special and rare, but the type II layout seems especially scarce. Looking forward to seeing more of this one.

The cat seems unimpressed. No wait, he's a cat... Here's mine posing proudly with my vantage.

"OK, that's enough. Pay attention to me now" (LRRP)

"Or I'll,try to eat it" (back to the Vantage)
Cats are funny that way. They seem to be pretty observant of what humans are doing.

Forget making a lady's line. Bill needs to read the the signs and make a cat line. A lady can only wear two watches max and remain fashionable, a cat can wear four and it looks like there are some men here who would spend more on their cats than on their ladies. :-d
I agree. This could potentially open up a whole new market for MKII. ;-) :-d And think about how ingenious the sales pitch could be, I mean, you'd be selling 4 watches to each cat! Profit margin right there! :-d:-d

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
What about Bert? Doesn't he deserve a watch as well?

CAM00119-small.jpg CAM00123-small.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts