WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, check out my growing 5600 Series collection. I just recieved the ICERC and Yellow Fairy's Charm this morning. Very excited. Anybody have any rare 5600 series watches they want to share? Cheers.

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Sure is. Quite a collection of small coloured things in jars too.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those things in jars are stars, cranes, etc. Basically, oragami my GF made me each of the first 6 months we were together. ;-)

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Why would you get the same watch but in several different colors? There's so many other better G-shocks than those, so little time.
Ah, you haven't found the collector inside you yet...

And as you find out more about G-Shocks, you'll discover that the 5600 series has an iconic significance, and is the link to the first ever G-Shock.

In strictly contemporary terms, you're right - it's a basic watch, but it's also the heart and soul of G-Shocks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Sjors, you know I've thought about it! But for some reason, I don't think I look good in red lol. Most of the watches I buy, I do wear. I like the red but not sure it it'll look good on me :-( . But the best thing about it is that theres so many other colors out there. :roll:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts