WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Y'all. It's been a busy couple of years with A LOT going on. Anyway, wife wanted to go into one of our regular AD's to get her watch steam cleaned... And THIS latched on to me and would not let go... I just had to wear it out. It's the 44mm limited edition. A little big on me, but I had to make an exception. At least I know now that I can barely pull off a 44mm.

I love this thing. I've been wanting a quality piece that flies under the radar. To bling, or not to bling...

avb44ip.jpg

Hope all is well with you guys. I will try to get back in here when I can.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
congrats! great pic and a great watch. I don't blame you at all for not leaving it behind. Tried the same one on recently and it was sweet! I hope you enjoy it!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Y'all. Loving it so far. She's running about five seconds fast a day, so I'm hoping it settles down once it's broke in.

Best part, Breitling only made 250 of these, so I'm hoping I never spot another in the wild.

G

·
Brilliant piece. A good friend had the 48mm and they are a best.
One of my favourites!! A great choice in the 44 LE model.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hello Y'all. It's been a busy couple of years with A LOT going on. Anyway, wife wanted to go into one of our regular AD's to get her watch steam cleaned... And THIS latched on to me and would not let go... I just had to wear it out. It's the 44mm limited edition. A little big on me, but I had to make an exception. At least I know now that I can barely pull off a 44mm.

I love this thing. I've been wanting a quality piece that flies under the radar. To bling, or not to bling...

View attachment 12827267

Hope all is well with you guys. I will try to get back in here when I can.
Handsome! It is not blingy at all. Quite the opposite.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts