WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never have I bought the exact same model of watch, THIS many times (check the signature). The most slept on line of Oris ever - the XXL line. This is the pointer day date in black. 44mm. I'm not selling this one, just adding on, I swear!). Having just sold my Hamilton, I can truly say Oris is a couple of quality notches above the already HIGH quality Hamilton. IGNORE the cheap, butchered rubber strap. It is just a place holder until I adjust my strap/bracelet game. I'll soon join you desk divers, as well.

IMG_1565.JPG IMG_1566.JPG IMG_1567.JPG

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^^, Chris. AWESOME! I shall rebuild my previous collection as such. I absolutely LOVE the white face of this line. I actually never owned your particular model, but they are beautiful! The XXL line brought me into Oris back in '05ish.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I must have a mental problem. 2019. I'M BACK! AGAIN! I just can't quit these ORIS. Damn.

Reactions: carlhaluss

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
Great looking watch. Love how they do the pointer day on there. Would actually suit me. Being retired, I really do often mistake which day of the week it is! :-s I actually bought the same Oris twice, a Diver 65. And, second time around, I actually sold my Rolex Submariner 114060, then went to my AD the next day and got the Oris.

Congratulations!

Cheers,
Carl

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great looking watch. Love how they do the pointer day on there. Would actually suit me. Being retired, I really do often mistake which day of the week it is! :-s I actually bought the same Oris twice, a Diver 65. And, second time around, I actually sold my Rolex Submariner 114060, then went to my AD the next day and got the Oris.

Congratulations!

Cheers,
Carl
Yes, that pointer day really is highly functional!

Reactions: carlhaluss
1 - 6 of 6 Posts