WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all...

As the title states I'm back again with another Omega Seamaster Professional up for grabs...

This time it's "the" Bond watch...The 2531.80. This is a catch and release for me as I just purchased it on a whim a little over a month ago. The watch was orginally purchased in 2006 so odds are that it was some of the last bit sold following the release of the more modern Coaxial version. This one is of course the piece that was used in all of the Pierce Brosnan Bond Films (save for Goldeneye which of course featured the quartz version of this watch). Watch condition is superb as the only marks I can find is a very small mark on the bezel at the "1:00" hour marker and a small mark on the clasp...Everything else is perfect looking including the dial (not showing any signs of discoloration), which has some of the best lume I've seen on a diver watch, and the second hand still has a nice deep red tip (no fading here either). It comes with all extra links, Instruction Booklet, cards, boxes etc...Set is complete. I'll even throw in a JLC Polishing Cloth at no extra charge.

As is usual I only accept payment via Paypal (Verified and Confirmed buyers only) and shipping for the CONUS is always included in the asking price. For those of you who are international I'll gladely ship to you but for an extra added fee...I'm asking $1750 total for this amazing piece.

Here is a quick pic of the watch on my wrist after I purchased it but it's been sitting in the box since...I will be adding more pictures tonight as soon as I'm home from work...So if you have any particular request please feel free to email me at [email protected] or shoot me a PM over here. Thanks for looking and a good day to all...

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello all and thanks to those of you who contacted me...I think I responded to everybody but just in case I'm not looking for trades, and the watch has run at -3 ever since I've been timing it (When I posted it up)...That's off the wrist and laying face up in the box...

New price is $1,675 (Includes shipping and Paypal charges)...

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump...

For those of you who have asked or are wondering the only trade I'd be interested in is for a Omega Deville Prestige Co-ax on the bracelet (White Dial) and in similar condition to the piece I'm selling...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts