WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Auqa Lung vintage is gone.

The strap broke while surfing, now its gone.

Where can I find another?

It had an orange face with the little tank on there ,, also had a bubble type crystal? US Divers?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Should have had it on a zulu or rhino strap.... as well, surfing is hard on watch pins from impacts wrenching at it. Sorry to hear about losing your watch though, it was a collectors piece.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Should have had it on a zulu or rhino strap.... as well, surfing is hard on watch pins from impacts wrenching at it. Sorry to hear about losing your watch though, it was a collectors piece.
I cant seem to find one like it.

Orange face
Us Divers
Auqa Lung
Bubble Crystal

Collectors piece?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Sorry to hear about your loss. Would it be possible to use an underwater metal detector and go back to the scene and try finding it? If you have scuba equip. it would be easier. I know the surf does churn up the floor but if it's buried you may be able to retreive it.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Alex, that really sucks! Best advice I can give it to post 'want to buy' ads here in WUS and on the other forums like Time Zone and Equation of Time. I think yours was a rare bird and you may be searching for a while. Of course I assume you are checking ebay, too. Also you may want to contact the Loebl's who run The Watchsellers site, I've heard they are good people to deal with and may have sources for vintage watches that we commoners don't.

Best of luck in your search!

Paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts