WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what came over me.... I am presently wearing a watch on each wrist! That's right, 2 watches at once! I said I would never do it. What is happening to me? At least I am home, alone, and not in public. I would take a picture, if I had a third hand. Please forgive me!:-s

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
At least you have only ONE watch on each wrist. And None on your ankles!
Now, that would look funny!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hah, yes I am not THAT far gone, YET. I have to say, I have been wearing them a couple of hours, and I kinda like it! I will NOT wear them both in public, however (famous last words). Although, I have been flirting with buying another watch...hmmm...what would I do then? I hate owning a nice watch and knowing it is just sitting around, but I think that is just because it is a new hobby. I own several guitars, and I don't play each of them every day. It's funny how one can fixate on objects such as watches, seemingly out of the blue, and then focus so much attention on them thereafter. I have been through it with cars, computer equipment, music recording equipment, even furniture. Ach, materialism; sometimes I really wonder about it. Maybe just give it all up and sit in a bare meditation room....with a meditation alarm bell clock, of course. And a nice set of pillows...and I'd need a stove, for heating and cooking...and a cell phone, in case my family needed me.... some gardening tools.........

·
Registered
184 Posts
I don't know what came over me.... I am presently wearing a watch on each wrist! That's right, 2 watches at once! I said I would never do it. What is happening to me? At least I am home, alone, and not in public. I would take a picture, if I had a third hand. Please forgive me!:-s
if you had a third hand, you would probably be wearing a third watch:-!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
It can be done around the house with no shame at all. Its your house you can do whatever you like......

You can tell i am justifying it cause i have done it. I was only trying to do a comparison between 2 watches of coarse.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
+1

I've never worn a watch on my right wrist, although I've never been without one on my left ... :think:

I HAVE switched out the one on my left several times a day, though, which my wife thinks is extremely strange!!

·
Registered
596 Posts
I tried 2 watches this past weekend at home. The one on my right wrist felt so uncomfortable that I had to take it off. But for an hour or so, I felt muscular and stronger for some reason. Pretty strange...

hahahahah

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Only two watches?!? Get some longer straps and you could wear two or more on each arm ;-)

I have yet to wear more than two in public, although I have been known to wear two while traveling - would rather have them on me that being tossed around in some luggage. But you don't want to know how many watches I've managed to wear in a single day. When the watch box is sitting right next to the computer and you're by the computer all day...

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
It's ok. Others may not agree with your behavior, but you have every right to enjoy your own preferences in the privacy of your own home =P

·
Registered
53 Posts
Funny you bring this up as I saw a guy out in public today wearing a watch on each wrist. I love watches but to be honest, I had a feeling that this guy was on a different level ;-) (maybe he was using one for telling time and one as a chronograph ).

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Ok I hate to admit it but I am currently also wearing one on each wrist for a while. My wife is in Kenya for the next 6 weeks...so I keep my G-Shock on Kenya time and keep it on my non-normal wrist.

I say its it know when I can call her safely...but I think its just an excuse:roll:

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
This past holiday weekend upon getting wasted I woke up with two watches on my wrists..... sure blame it on the alcohol!
I hope both watches belonged to you! :-d

1 - 20 of 33 Posts