WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out Floyd "Money" Mayweather's boxing shorts.

Combat sport Sports Contact sport Boxing ring Sport venue

Hawking watches during The Fight of the Century!*

Given the incredible pay-per-view sales of that fight, I'm guessing that was a worthwhile brand name placement advertising expenditure.

*Not so much. Should have fought Pac-Man five years ago, Mayweather.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Well that's some serious advertising right there... Still don't like the brand much though...

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I recognize hublot and air Asia. But I am not likely to buy their products any more than before. And I won't bother to look up what the other companies on the trunks sell. I hope they didn't pay too much money.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Between this and Hublot's sponsorship of Formula 1 and UEFA-level soccer, you know going in that hundreds of dollars of the cost you're spending on one of their watches is for celebrity endorsements.

·
Premium Member
73,555 Posts
I take back everything bad I've ever said about Hublot. Now that I've seen their name on Floyd's shorts I gotta get me one. :-d

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
Analog watch Watch Green Watch accessory Fashion accessory Event presented with this sometime before the fight so pretty confident -which you would have to be to wear it ! 48 mm gold beast, covered with 248 diamonds for 2.04cts and a King Gold bezel set with 48 baguettes-cut Tsavorites.

oops !apologies had not seen the other post referencing this

1 - 11 of 11 Posts