WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought my first good watch at tourneau in nyc. it was a stainless steel tudor prince oyster-date submariner with a jubilee bracelet. i paid 600 u.s. dollars for it. it was two weeks pay back then but it was my favorite possesion and worth every red cent. i wore it everywhere even to work. i work as an ironworker and it took some mighty abuse but it keeps great time even today over 30 years later although there's some condensation under the crystal. i have since smartened up with age and keep my new rolex gmt in my locker while working and wear a timex when welding and burning. i'm amazed at how much tudor's are going for these days and was wondering if anyone has an idea how much my tudor is worth today? i have the original box and paper-work also.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Should be worth a little more than the $600 you paid for it ;-) How much more will depend of course on what shape it's in. Snowflake models can command a higher price with blue flakes generally a little higher priced v black.

Best bet is to check listings on the sales forum or look on watchrecon or elitedealseeker and filter for your particular model. You can also check eBay listings to get ballpark prices.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Pictures and Model # (between lugs) would be helpful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts