WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Moderator: F72 and F71
8,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A wonderful arrival at the AMCHPR...

Celadon Imperial
(Imperial Red plum blossom guilloche pattern dial) limited edition. Conceived and directed by Benjamin Chee of Maison Celadon. This watch is #11 of 14 with the hand engraved gold balanced cocks.

Beijing Watch Factory SB18-6 movement:
Specs:
  • Diameter (excluding crown and lugs) - 38mm
  • Thickness - 9.2mm
  • curved Sapphire crystal
  • 20mm lugs
It's wonderful to see Ben's vision on the flesh. It's a knockout watch and my camera skills so far don't allow me to do the plum blossom dial any real justice at all. It's spectacular.

·
Banned
5,646 Posts
I lost track in the end of how much these cost - was is $700 or $900? I remember a variety of numbers from $550 to $2k+ ;-)

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I lost track in the end of how much these cost - was is $700 or $900? I remember a variety of numbers from $550 to $2k+ ;-)
The pre-order price of the standard Imperial without the engraved balance cocks is currently 900 USD (our upcoming Celadon Yue Fei, a military dress watch made for Yuanshuais and Generals ;-) will be less expensive at 700 USD). The Imperial with the engraved balance cocks is no longer sold generally as they are so special I would like to keep them for myself.

Some folks might have been able to order the Imperial at a lower price as they did so more than a year ago (they actually ordered the less expensive Premier but due to movement issues with Sea-Gull I elected to proceed first with the higher-end Imperial and honoured the lower pricing I offered these early customers.

I'm just back from SIHH in Geneva and celebrated the first few days of the Year of the Horse! Now that the postal service is back at work I'll be resuming deliveries to those who haven't yet received their Imperials! Patience guys, the watch is worth the wait I promise! :)

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Beautiful photos Ron! It is my signal honour to have one of my first watches in your Museum, surrounded by its esteemed ancestors. In 50 years' time it'll be a VCM too. :)

A wonderful arrival at the AMCHPR...

Celadon Imperial
(Imperial Red plum blossom guilloche pattern dial) limited edition. Conceived and directed by Benjamin Chee of Maison Celadon. This watch is #11 of 14 with the hand engraved gold balanced cocks.

Beijing Watch Factory SB18-6 movement:
Specs:
  • Diameter (excluding crown and lugs) - 38mm
  • Thickness - 9.2mm
  • curved Sapphire crystal
  • 20mm lugs
It's wonderful to see Ben's vision on the flesh. It's a knockout watch and my camera skills so far don't allow me to do the plum blossom dial any real justice at all. It's spectacular.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
The pre-order price of the standard Imperial without the engraved balance cocks is currently 900 USD (our upcoming Celadon Yue Fei, a military dress watch made for Yuanshuais and Generals ;-) will be less expensive at 700 USD). The Imperial with the engraved balance cocks is no longer sold generally as they are so special I would like to keep them for myself.
That is what I've been waiting to hear...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts