WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
My second Orient landed today...another Mako XL. Very satisfied with my orange XL and its accuracy in fact so much that the full lume dial version was a no brainer.

Triton is my next Orient...blue if I can wing it.
I received my Orient Triton/Neptune about a week ago. I'm still only running 2 seconds fast per day. I wear every single day and at night I leave it laying flat on a nato strap. It gains about a second through 8-hour night but once you wear it it slows back down to about 2 seconds fast a day. I know it's a late response but if you haven't yet got one please do get one. I have the black bezel/face on mine I almost caved on the blue but the black on black looks so good on a tan nato strap.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think the complaints about this watch are very frivelous. Jangly bracelet, slightly wobbly crown... really? The bracelet has solid endlinks, a divers extension, and looks really sharp. No, it's not a high end bracelet, but it's also not bottom of the barrel. And at the end of the day, the bracelet is replaceable. What really matters is the watch itself, and it has great specs all around for an insanely affordable price. It wears better than expected, looks amazing, and it pure quality.

I think its the best value diver out there. View attachment 13567367 View attachment 13567369
I almost went with a blue but I couldn't pass up the tan.

Attachments

41 - 47 of 47 Posts