WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Jesus there's something amiss there I think. That's a long bus ride from a hobby right?

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
I'm sorry but that's way beyond hobby...more of an unhealthy obsession..a medical condition of sorts.

All of a sudden Sjors' collection looks small compared to this.

'Unbelievable' doesn't cut it here.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Wow, that guy has got to be in his 40's. Good for him though, but seriously those tatoos just scream try hard. LOL. Anyways, I doubt he would be on this forum, im sure he doesnt speak a word of english

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I'm sorry but that's way beyond hobby...more of an unhealthy obsession..a medical condition of sorts.

All of a sudden Sjors' collection looks small compared to this.

'Unbelievable' doesn't cut it here.
I personally think: his is 1/10 of Sjors or less than that, most are current, and his direction of collecting is colorful as I see from afar, where are those Frogman, the ICERC, MrG ?

but WOW, regardless... i am so jealous

·
Registered
791 Posts
Wow, that guy has got to be in his 40's. Good for him though, but seriously those tatoos just scream try hard. LOL. Anyways, I doubt he would be on this forum, im sure he doesnt speak a word of english

The guy's Malaysian. Just a little browsing of the FB you'll be able to tell. And they can speak English alright but you have to bear in mind it isn't their first language.

·
Registered
826 Posts
wat...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts