WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a De Ville GMT on it's way. Sometime today. I like the case. Come's on strap and clasp. Never had a De Ville. John Wilson.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Have a De Ville GMT on it's way. Sometime today. I like the case. Come's on strap and clasp. Never had a De Ville. John Wilson.
Congratulations John...was that the one posted on the SC? I was just looking at it a while ago.

Glimmer

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Wow, now THAT is news John...:-!:-!:-!

And your awesome collection keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Can't wait to see some of your excellent pictures John..:-!

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, now THAT is news John...:-!:-!:-!

And your awesome collection keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Can't wait to see some of your excellent pictures John..:-!
Actually G J your's is more awesome. And when it comes..I'll be asleep! It always happen's. Then I've got make call's and track it down that day. John Wilson.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great news John - another watch for you to tempt us all with in your great photos!

Nigel
Thank you Nigel. But yet my photo's are never good enough to win watch photo contest. I'm alway's dead last. Will they finally have the great art recognition 80 years from now? Just a passing thought. John Wilson.

·
Registered
9,309 Posts
Maybe you need to cut off an ear or go to a Pacific island and cohabit with the natives - choice is yours. How is the snow and cold by the way?

Nigel

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Oh...Sales corner. NO. But I will look. John Wilson.
John, please get dressed up in a tuxedo when you send us your picture...would love to see the look on your customers' eyes. As for art recognition 80 years from now, don't worry, my son will keep archives for you and one day you'll be in the history books sooner than you think...:)

Glimmer

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe you need to cut off an ear or go to a Pacific island and cohabit with the natives - choice is yours. How is the snow and cold by the way?

Nigel
30.48 cm this past Sunday. John Wilson.

·
Registered
8,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
John, please get dressed up in a tuxedo when you send us your picture...would love to see the look on your customers' eyes. As for art recognition 80 years from now, don't worry, my son will keep archives for you and one day you'll be in the history books sooner than you think...:)

Glimmer
Thanks Glimmer! John Wilson.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Hot dawg! This is almost as much fun as getting one myself. Maybe more, since John W will document it so well. :-!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Stop yacking, just show us the pictures !!! :-!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts