WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
12,580 Posts

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
As you should be........ The Aerospaces are pretty incredible pieces. Wear the heck out of it!

·
Registered
6,812 Posts
It's a beauty. Enjoy!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I like it, super manly looking watch. Is there a modern Breitling that people with sub 7" wrists can pull off?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Cool watch! I used to be a bit snobby towards the part traditional / part digital Breitlings but it's such a great tool watch I think all those preconceptions just need to keep being challenged. Guess it helps to own one before you judge! Can you change the LCD colour or are they all blue? Very cool look - send through some more pics and enjoy it!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
182 Posts
Is a very strong and brutal watch. I have it. But I decide to sale it because I want something more " dive ". Enjoy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
I like it, super manly looking watch. Is there a modern Breitling that people with sub 7" wrists can pull off?
The Superocean 42 and SOH are both 42mm, so no those are too big. The Aerospace is 43mm and 11mm thick so that's also out. The 41mm Chronomat is too deep, and 48mm lug to lug so that's also off the table. There is a Colt 41mm, but that's a HAQ so no good. Additionally, there are 38mm "unisex" Transoceans but don't be fooled - they wear huge :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Is a very strong and brutal watch. I have it. But I decide to sale it because I want something more " dive ". Enjoy it.
I love the use of the word, "brutal" to describe it..

..high up in the Alps, Brock stood tall to assert his dominance as the wolves slowly closed in on him. He calmly unfastened his Brietling as he looked from wolf to wolf, finally setting his gaze on what was sure to be the alpha. Brock's watch was no ordinary timepiece, it was a huge, brutal chunk of hardened steel (with a cool LED on the face) and it now dangled freely in the frigid mountain air. As the alpha wolf bared his bloody yellow fangs and prepared to lunge forward, he was briefly distracted by the light of the moon playing on the face of the stainless steel horological cudgel that swung gently in the night. With the dog's attention now elsewhere, Brock whipped the watch forward at the wolf's gaping maw causing it to explode in a confetti of ivory and blood. The broken creature recoiled and then darted back into the woods with his cohorts trailing, tails trucked. As Brock re-secured his watch to his wrist, he noted the time and knew he'd have to hurry if he planned to be on time for his daughter's birthday party at Chuck-e-Cheese.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts