WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I write to commend the work that Jason Lim and his brand Halios are doing. After a long and patient wait, I recently reacquired Halios Tropik SS given the unique, compelling design and build quality noted by all on the forum. When the watch arrived, the bezel marker was slightly off. I reached out to Jason who responded promptly, paid personal attention to the problem, took ownership of the issue and had the watch fixed at his expense. The watch is back in pristine shape after the visit to Seattle and on my wrist with a vintage strap provided gratis by Jason for the trouble. The impeccable service I experienced sets a bar not only for the industry but for others in their businesses. Kudos to Halios for not only building a great product at a great price, but also the customer service !

Attachments

·
Registered
985 Posts
It's good to hear stories of watch companies standing behind their product. Glad to hear Jason does what it takes to fix mistakes when they happen. Enjoy your watch.

·
Premium Member
7,968 Posts
What is great is that he, the owner, is the one you deal with. I have the Laguna and liked my service with him so much I bought the Laguna leather strap.

·
Registered
14,449 Posts
Yeah, his service is personal. Good guy for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts