WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

As a long-time lurker, occasional poster, infrequent purchaser, and admirer of the watch world, this is my first attempt at starting a "post new thread" so please be kind and direct/re-direct as need be

In search of the strap mentioned in the title, I have reached out to Bulang and Sons directly and they notified me that their 20mm diablo rally/racing strap is no longer for sale. And so, the search continues. I have attempted to search online and have come up empty handed except for the few sales posts by B&S on their website.

If anyone could assist me in finding and landing me such a strap I would be indebted.

Many thanks

Please note: the image below has been borrowed from the B&S website for a point-of-reference only.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello,

As a long-time lurker, occasional poster, infrequent purchaser, and admirer of the watch world, this is my first attempt at starting a "post new thread" so please be kind and direct/re-direct as need be

In search of the strap mentioned in the title, I have reached out to Bulang and Sons directly and they notified me that their 20mm diablo rally/racing strap is no longer for sale. And so, the search continues. I have attempted to search online and have come up empty handed except for the few sales posts by B&S on their website.

If anyone could assist me in finding and landing me such a strap I would be indebted.

Many thanks

Please note: the image below has been borrowed from the B&S website for a point-of-reference only.

I reached out to JPM and they informed me they would be able to work with me to make the strap pictured above. Before I pull the trigger on this, does anyone out there have the strap in the image above mounted on a watch? Really curious how the strap/colours/design play with a watch /dial

Thank you kindly

·
Registered
5,983 Posts
This seems to be the best picture I have of a Bulang & Sons Diablo 22mm on my BB Blue.

I swapped it shortly thereafter to a black ColaReb. When and if I switch it back to the Diablo, I will post better pictures here. It's a nice leather strap but not as thick as the ColaReb and I don't think the hardware is as more solid compared to the ColaReb.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you my friend - that is very kind of you. Your feedback is helpful as well. I will take it into consideration. I'm particularly fond of the finishing of the diablo color (I believe it leads the pack in that dept as I have not seen any other strap create such a natural blend of color with its color scheme of course)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts