WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

Are there any Damasko DA36 models still out there?

The companies I've tried have sold out, and they don't know when they'll be recieving their next delivery...
I have finally saved up the cash for one, and now the elusive watch evades purchase - most annoying.

I'm a a bit of a novice to the watch world, any help would be much appreciated.

:thanks People

·
Registered
529 Posts
Patience is a virtue. I did try and look elsewhere to no avail. Just be careful to not buy something else similar as you will regret it later (as I have). 4-6 weeks is not too long, provided that it does arrive. I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

Cheers. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered my DA36 end-October and Nadja emailed me today, maybe next week they'll send me it :-D
I'm agree with tompw, patience if you really want this watch, meanwhile you can search other brands for this price and you'll see B-)

Best wishes.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I think I waited something like 6 weeks for mine (got a DC57 at the same time), well worth the wait IMHO. :-!

·
Registered
529 Posts
I think I waited something like 6 weeks for mine (got a DC57 at the same time), well worth the wait IMHO. :-!
Where did you order yours Dave, if you dont mind me asking?

Tom

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the advice :) I shall set about placing my order.

Also... Time Factors - are they good to go with?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Where did you order yours Dave, if you dont mind me asking?

Tom
Got mine from Eddie at Timefactors, but this was back in April/May.

Can't recommend Eddie highly enough! :-!

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I would also like to add Gnomonwatches.com. I bought my DA-36 from Anders at GnomonWatches.

I was very happy with my purchase and Anders is a real gentleman. He shipped the watch via Fedex International Priority at no charge to me and his price was lower than anyone else. I got my watch in two days!! I did not have to wait even a week. I got lucky as it was the last piece he had in stock. I think he may have a DA-37 left and has some other models.

I would buy again from Anders and if you want a great price and great service you can buy in complete confidence from Gnomonwatches.com. It was the third watch I bought from him and had no problems!!

Robzilla

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Hi,

Just to add my 2c,Eddie at Timefactors is a great guy to deal with,proceed with confidence,he is also a Damasko AD and is within the EU so no Custom's or duties problems.

Anders at Gnommon is also a solid seller and totally above board but the only downside is that he is in Asia so you could have Customs liability.

Damasko watches are superb and worth the wait.

Martin

·
Registered
529 Posts
Thats nice to know, cheers Martin! :-!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts