WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone hope all are doing well.

I am brand new to this forum but have come with questions and need some info on some watches my dad found.
He has taken them to some places here in town, some have said they wont price them because they are too high end while others have said they will give him 100 for both.

The first is from Breitling and other than this picture of the front, the back has engravings of 3 vehicles speed six, R-type continental and Continental GT. Nothing else about a model or series number just manufactured in Swiss .

The second is from Stuhrling and also other than the front picture on the back it says 20 joules, Automatic Cal St 90050.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance for anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
The breitling is a junk fake watch. Stuhrling is a cheap brand that can often be bought new for under $100. Tell him to take the $100 as he is getting a great deal.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply's guys. Yea after looking at other pictures on this forum you can definitely tell the difference between a fake and a truly real watch.

Yup ecg my dad was turning the day hand of the watch and when it went from 31 to 32, he was all WTH then it keep going to 35 and said the same thing. Again thanks for the responses

1 - 4 of 4 Posts