WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the comments and replies. At the end I just couldn't resist and had to go for it. This just came this morning. :)

Finally a family shot. Not to mention that I got these 3 within 2 months o|

Few more wrist shots. I'm loving the blue dial. Just perfect!

Andrew

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Congratulations.

Glad you like the blue too. It's popular for a reason ;-).

Great photos too.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
looks great... good catch...

how's the weight... I really want one of these, but am afraid that it'd be too light.

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks great... good catch...

how's the weight... I really want one of these, but am afraid that it'd be too light.
The watch wears really comfortable. At first I also thought that it'd be too light but it's not actually too light when you put it on your wrist. But of course it wears lighter than my Monster and Tuna.

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
The watch wears really comfortable. At first I also thought that it'd be too light but it's not actually too light when you put it on your wrist. But of course it wears lighter than my Monster and Tuna.
Congratulations, Andrew. The watch looks great - but 3 within the past 60 days? You've really got the Seiko bug now! ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations, Andrew. The watch looks great - but 3 within the past 60 days? You've really got the Seiko bug now! ;-)
ahh yeaa... I don't even know how I did that actually. Felt like the past 60days were a bit longer than ever with my 3 purchases. :)

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
damn, I went to order one, but then I saw the Tuna can for $150 more, decisions decisions....I do like the blue though but I always wanted the Tuna can, aaahhhhH!

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
damn, I went to order one, but then I saw the Tuna can for $150 more, decisions decisions....I do like the blue though but I always wanted the Tuna can, aaahhhhH!
3 words. Get a TUNA :) Orr... get the sammy first then get TUNA later because Samurai has been discontinued. Won't go wrong with both actually.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Beautiful samurai. I'd love one in white.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts