WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This beauty arrived today and I love it so far! It is time to see if I am a bracelet guy or a strap guy. So far I really like the look of the bracelet and the added weight isn’t bothering me a bit. The PVD gray dial on this model is terrific. Really really glad I went with the gray. Any fear of illegibility in certain lighting conditions are gone. The blue hands are easy to see and change color a bit depending on the light. Sometimes they are a navy blue and other times they are more of a royal blue. The bezel feels great and lines up perfectly with each click. The dial looks excellent and I really like the date wheel at 6 o’clock. The blue color of the numerals matches the hands and other font perfectly and the gray background color matches the dial perfectly as well.

I couldn’t be happier. This watch sits very well on my 6.75” wrist. It doesn’t look too big or too small and it is not thick at all, in my opinion, but I also don’t have a thin dress watch to compare it to. The clasp and quick adjust is great and I am already also enjoying viewing the movement through the case back.

Only thing left to do is get it properly sized! It’s slightly loose at the moment, and I will get that fixed up as soon as possible.

Thanks so much to Millenary Watches who contacted me to let me know they had this in stock. They were excellent to deal with, very communicative, answered all of my questions, shipped quickly, and packaged everything very nicely! Thanks again!!

Set to the proper time and date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,886 Posts
Congrats! Looks awesome. How bad were the customs fees from the EU?

Reactions: usmc_k9_vet

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
Beautiful! Love the blue/grey dial and the wave pattern!

Wear it in good health!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Not a bad looking watch you got there

I think they make a clasp that you can use on that watch that has hidden micro adjustments that are adjustable with no tools. That way the Seamaster will always fit well on the wrist.

Of course the seamaster is a strap monster also so it looks good on a rubber strap (I like the Hirsch Robby)

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Beautiful! Love the blue/grey dial and the wave pattern!

Wear it in good health!

Thank you. I am really liking the dial as well!

Very nice! One of the greatest watches of all time.
Thank you!

Dang man. Looking at your post, I just lived vicariously. Even picked up the cigar.
Nice watch. Enjoy it.
It was a nice cigar too!

Nice! I love it.
Thank you!

Not a bad looking watch you got there

I think they make a clasp that you can use on that watch that has hidden micro adjustments that are adjustable with no tools. That way the Seamaster will always fit well on the wrist.

Of course the seamaster is a strap monster also so it looks good on a rubber strap (I like the Hirsch Robby)
This one does have the adjustable clasp, but even so, it needs a link or two removed.

Congrats!!

Thank you!

Congrats on your new Seamaster. And thanks for sharing your pics — a great wrist shot by the way. Enjoy your new Omega.
Thank you! I think I will enjoy this one for a long time to come.

Congratulations!

Nigel
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
140 Posts
Congratulations, mate! Great choice.

Re: strap or bracelet. I prefer the bracelet on my SMP. I find it very comfortable and the micro adjustment, I use several times a day. Really, a very nicely designed and made clasp.

Edited to add; That clasp is a scratch magnet though! I suppose it adds character..

1 - 20 of 60 Posts