WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Congratulations! The chrome dial was also my pick of the bunch. You'll find that you'll love the dial details more and more each time you glance at it in different lighting. I personally struggle to read the date with my old eyes but I don't really care, i still love it!

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Congratulations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: usmc_k9_vet

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Congratulations.
Thank you!

Now that's sexy
It’s a sexy piece!

A great way to see in the weekend! Enjoy in the greatest of health.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so much!

Congratulations, mate! Great choice.

Re: strap or bracelet. I prefer the bracelet on my SMP. I find it very comfortable and the micro adjustment, I use several times a day. Really, a very nicely designed and made clasp.

Edited to add; That clasp is a scratch magnet though! I suppose it adds character..
Thank you. That is good to know. I think I will be using the micro adjustment as well. It is a great feature.

Great watch. Now own it by wearing the heck out of it.
I fully intend to! Thank you.

Congrats! Beautiful watch!

Thank you!

It looks fantastic, enjoy.
Thank you!

Glad youre in business. Enjoy that beauty in good health. Its definitely a keeper. Next step is the rubber strap for it.
Me too! Thank you. I may look into the rubber strap in the future; we will see.

Congratulations! The chrome dial was also my pick of the bunch. You'll find that you'll love the dial details more and more each time you glance at it in different lighting. I personally struggle to read the date with my old eyes but I don't really care, i still love it!
Awesome! The chrome dial is super cool. I’m excited to see it and enjoy it as I begin wearing it. It is currently being sized and then it’ll be on my wrist later today!

Congratulations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Good choice going with Jens from Millenary. Top notch service and great prices. Enjoy!
Jens was absolutely awesome to work with! I feel comfortable and happy about my purchase and the whole process was great.

That watch is go jus!
Thank you.

Congrats, love me a good seamaster.
Thank you!

Wow. You must have gotten quite a discount to go overseas to buy this watch. I'm going to check them out.
I think I got a pretty good deal. Only took a few days to ship from Sweden to Washington state. Not bad!

Congrats! The import tax seems to be quite reasonable.
Thank you! Yeah it wasn’t bad at all.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
That is a stunning Seamaster. Congratulations and wear it in good health!

(By the way, in my experience, Seamasters and good cigars always pair well)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
That is a stunning Seamaster. Congratulations and wear it in good health!

(By the way, in my experience, Seamasters and good cigars always pair well)
Thank you! I have a feeling this Seamaster is going to be paired with many, many cigars and good times in the future.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Congrats. Great choice👍🏼

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
usmc_k9_vet, congratulations on completing the first leg of your journey with your Seamaster! It's a beauty and you wear it well. Now let the next leg begin, and wear it with pride. Enjoy!!

Rene

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Congrats. Great choice
Thank you! So far I’m very happy with my choice.

Excellent!!! Conngrats! And, the date at 6:00 (if it MUST have one :) ) as nature intended....
Thank you! Loving the date at 6.

Gorgeous piece, congrats! I just got my Seamaster 007 Commander’s Watch too and it’s stunning in person. Love Omegas!
Thank you! It sounds like you got a great piece as well. Would love to see a pic or two!

Congrats. Love mine

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk
Thank you! I’m glad you are enjoying yours.

usmc_k9_vet, congratulations on completing the first leg of your journey with your Seamaster! It's a beauty and you wear it well. Now let the next leg begin, and wear it with pride. Enjoy!!

Rene
Thank you! I am currently doing exactly that.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts