WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

INCOMING and it’s here! New Seamaster Professional Diver 300m 210.30.42.20.06.001

8K views 61 replies 38 participants last post by  usmc_k9_vet 
#1 ·
This beauty arrived today and I love it so far! It is time to see if I am a bracelet guy or a strap guy. So far I really like the look of the bracelet and the added weight isn't bothering me a bit. The PVD gray dial on this model is terrific. Really really glad I went with the gray. Any fear of illegibility in certain lighting conditions are gone. The blue hands are easy to see and change color a bit depending on the light. Sometimes they are a navy blue and other times they are more of a royal blue. The bezel feels great and lines up perfectly with each click. The dial looks excellent and I really like the date wheel at 6 o'clock. The blue color of the numerals matches the hands and other font perfectly and the gray background color matches the dial perfectly as well.

I couldn't be happier. This watch sits very well on my 6.75" wrist. It doesn't look too big or too small and it is not thick at all, in my opinion, but I also don't have a thin dress watch to compare it to. The clasp and quick adjust is great and I am already also enjoying viewing the movement through the case back.

Only thing left to do is get it properly sized! It's slightly loose at the moment, and I will get that fixed up as soon as possible.

Thanks so much to Millenary Watches who contacted me to let me know they had this in stock. They were excellent to deal with, very communicative, answered all of my questions, shipped quickly, and packaged everything very nicely! Thanks again!!

Set to the proper time and date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#14 ·
Beautiful! Love the blue/grey dial and the wave pattern!

Wear it in good health!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you. I am really liking the dial as well!

Very nice! One of the greatest watches of all time.
Thank you!

Dang man. Looking at your post, I just lived vicariously. Even picked up the cigar.
Nice watch. Enjoy it.
It was a nice cigar too!

Nice! I love it.
Thank you!

Not a bad looking watch you got there

I think they make a clasp that you can use on that watch that has hidden micro adjustments that are adjustable with no tools. That way the Seamaster will always fit well on the wrist.

Of course the seamaster is a strap monster also so it looks good on a rubber strap (I like the Hirsch Robby)
This one does have the adjustable clasp, but even so, it needs a link or two removed.

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thank you!

Congrats on your new Seamaster. And thanks for sharing your pics - a great wrist shot by the way. Enjoy your new Omega.
Thank you! I think I will enjoy this one for a long time to come.

Congratulations!

Nigel
Thank you!

#8 ·
Not a bad looking watch you got there

I think they make a clasp that you can use on that watch that has hidden micro adjustments that are adjustable with no tools. That way the Seamaster will always fit well on the wrist.

Of course the seamaster is a strap monster also so it looks good on a rubber strap (I like the Hirsch Robby)

#28 ·
Thank you!

Now that's sexy
It's a sexy piece!

A great way to see in the weekend! Enjoy in the greatest of health.

Thank you so much!

Congratulations, mate! Great choice.

Re: strap or bracelet. I prefer the bracelet on my SMP. I find it very comfortable and the micro adjustment, I use several times a day. Really, a very nicely designed and made clasp.

Edited to add; That clasp is a scratch magnet though! I suppose it adds character..
Thank you. That is good to know. I think I will be using the micro adjustment as well. It is a great feature.

Great watch. Now own it by wearing the heck out of it.
I fully intend to! Thank you.

Congrats! Beautiful watch!

Thank you!

It looks fantastic, enjoy.
Thank you!

Glad youre in business. Enjoy that beauty in good health. Its definitely a keeper. Next step is the rubber strap for it.
Me too! Thank you. I may look into the rubber strap in the future; we will see.

Congratulations! The chrome dial was also my pick of the bunch. You'll find that you'll love the dial details more and more each time you glance at it in different lighting. I personally struggle to read the date with my old eyes but I don't really care, i still love it!
Awesome! The chrome dial is super cool. I'm excited to see it and enjoy it as I begin wearing it. It is currently being sized and then it'll be on my wrist later today!

Congratulations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Good choice going with Jens from Millenary. Top notch service and great prices. Enjoy!
Jens was absolutely awesome to work with! I feel comfortable and happy about my purchase and the whole process was great.

That watch is go jus!
Thank you.

Congrats, love me a good seamaster.
Thank you!

Wow. You must have gotten quite a discount to go overseas to buy this watch. I'm going to check them out.
I think I got a pretty good deal. Only took a few days to ship from Sweden to Washington state. Not bad!

Congrats! The import tax seems to be quite reasonable.
Thank you! Yeah it wasn't bad at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.