101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,362 Posts
We need pics! 🥳😜

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dogs are awesome and will always beat out a watch!!!! I've had 2 German Shepherds and a Belgian Malinois. I will give you a single piece of advice, no matter the breed, sex, age.

Get the dog formal training. A confused dog is an unhappy dog. When you have formal training and there is communication between you and your dog, your world is amazing. A dog that knows exactly what to expect when your talking to it is a very happy dog!!
Couldn’t agree more with this advice. Our Cattle dog/Shepard mix is a real handful and learning/doing the right things is key to being able to live together happily.

Plant Dog Sky Dog breed Collar

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
What a day...finally settled down. My son came home from school and was so excited and noisy that our dog couldn't nap all afternoon after 3.
Now just ate his dinner and promptly fell asleep on the rug.

Pictures as promised. Something tells me he might be featured in my WRUW contributions for the next while :ROFLMAO:Introducing Chester....

Dog Carnivore Collar Fawn Smile

Dog Eye Watch Carnivore Fawn

·
Premium Member
6,945 Posts
What a day...finally settled down. My son came home from school and was so excited and noisy that our dog couldn't nap all afternoon after 3.
Now just ate his dinner and promptly fell asleep on the rug.

Pictures as promised. Something tells me he might be featured in my WRUW contributions for the next while :ROFLMAO:Introducing Chester....

View attachment 16366162
View attachment 16366161
What a cutie!

Reactions: Jonathan T

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
I got the best of many worlds. I adopted this guy 11 years ago as a rescue. He was 2-3 at the time. I was hoping for a "watchdog". Boy, did I get one !!

View attachment 16366156
i guess i'll be brave enough to try that once he finishes his teething phase which is only getting started :oops:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Congrats! May your time together be long and memorable...

Here's our bundle of joy; he was a rescue and a hand me down from my wife's cousin, so no initial cost...
Dog Eye Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog
Head Dog Eye Dog breed Carnivore
Plant Dog Building Table Shade

101 - 117 of 117 Posts