WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
The white dial with blue rubber strap is something I thought about before this purchase. Check out the blue rubber strap!
I think the white comes on a black rubber strap. Still awesome
Watch Analog watch Clock Font Silver

·
Registered
10,781 Posts
Great looking watch, congratulations. (y)

·
Registered
Seiko Alpinist
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Quick review after a few weeks on wrist;

I’ve only worn it with a Nubuck leather strap from Delugs and both watch and strap are super light and comfortable. I’d recommend not to get the Delug strap with their deployant clasp. The release button edges are sharp and cut into your underside wrist.

The dial although measured at 37.8mm,wears larger than the 38mm dial SARB017 Alpinist. I have a 6.75 inch circumference wrist. Most of the time I don’t realize it’s on my wrist until I take a glance, not really for the time but just to look at it.

The time keeping is within the Metas range; +2sec/day avg for the few weeks so far and in random resting positions. I’ve wound it up prior to putting it on and never wound it since; ~2weeks. I have yet to test out the 55hrs power reserve.

The blue dial to me matches most if not all my daily outfits. It’s dial is dark enough to pass as black at times and when the light hits it, that blue just pops! The vertical teak deck design definitely adds character to the watch. I’m loving how the applied Omega logo is polished for that eye catching shine.

The lume on this is not great, goes away fast and is not really bright to begin with. The hands and indices are very easily readable though, and very well polished. Another negative and to me the biggest letdown is the crown; incredibly hard to wind (almost like there is resistance to it) and if you have any lotion or oily residue on your hands, you will not be able to wind this watch.

I am loving this watch as it is though, and catch myself glancing at it often throughout the day. It will be hard for the next purchase to top this one. This honeymoon phase will last quite awhile I hope. Thanks for reading!

Oh and here are the pics:
Watch Analog watch Clock Gesture Finger
Watch Analog watch Clock Natural material Everyday carry
Watch Analog watch Silver Everyday carry Clock
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Gesture Clock
Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Wrist
Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Watch accessory

·
Registered
284 Posts
I really had a hard time picking between this blue and the green AT that I did get. If not for the great deal on the AT I probably would have pursued and got this same blue AT - such great watches! Continue to enjoy and wear in good health!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts