WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of has an Oris Costa look to it. Quartz, though. 550 metres. (If I get down to 551, the watch vaporises!) Pic from seller. Thoughts? Comments? Criticisms?
Deac
Description : BEUCHAT model. beu0550-3p. Technova. Stainless steel case. Unbreakable mineral glass. 3 hands mouvement (Citizen 2S60). Date. Lithium battery, minimum longevity 10 years. Luminescent hands and index. Bidirectional glasses on spring (Releasing of the safety by pressure). Stainless steel watchband with deploying loop with extension. Water resistant 550 meters. Warranty 2 years.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Nice Pick-up! :-!
I look forward to your pics when it gets in.
Al

·
Registered
8,522 Posts
:-! congrats thta is a nice and tough looking dive watch. and furthermore one brand, where the date window is still placed in the right position :-!

regards, holger

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Chunky looking Bugeroo that's for sure, nice!!!.... post some pics when it arrives please.:-!

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Looks interesting, I really like the bezel. I'm looking forward to the shots of the watch when you get it, yes I want to see a wrist shot. ;-) :-!

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
Congrats DEAC. I agree with Willith, me likes the bezel too. :-! I wonder what its dimensions are? Looks quite big.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts