WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EQW-T720DC-1A.jpg

So instead of the MTG or the new smart access edifice, I couldn't pass up the deal on this one. Thanks to discountwatchstore.com for price matching and beating the lowest price that I've seen. Lets say I got it for more than $215+ cheaper than the MSRP and way cheaper than what ebay has them for. Also, to top it off, additional 4% off by using cash back through FATWALLET.COM

·
Registered
534 Posts
Nice buy! I do like the Edifice line and am curious to see what they with Smart Access going forward, but this is a great piece in itself. And a killer deal to boot!

·
Registered
4,620 Posts
The more I'm looking at the Edifice line, the more I'm liking it. Casio really seems to be putting an effort into expanding the lineup. This is a nice one!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For those that want a super duper deal or want to know how I got it cheaper than the going market...here it is..

PRICE MATCH this store: Casio Watches and Replacement WatchBands | Casio Sales and Service at discountwatchstore.com. If they won't do it, keep trying with other chat/customer reps. I had to do it twice to finally succeed. They will then offer you a discount code to use to check out online. Then to save even more money, be part of fatwallet.com and click to discountwatchstore.com to get more cash back. Just note, that you HAVE TO PURCHASE THROUGH THE WEBSITE if you want more cashback through fatwallet.com.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I think the mods should start a new sub category on Edifice watches. How can we suggest this to the mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm going to order this watch. But may I ask why not buy directly from them? Since they service Casios, must be legit, no? They said watches are legit, US market watches (with US warranty), with no defects, etc. And sell them for $364.40 shipped. Several eBay sellers selling them more expensive never returned my emails when asking if watches were US market with a US warranty. So obviously they were overseas market watches, which have no warranty in the US.

I typically rather give the business to the establishment selling it cheaper, but if there's any legitimate reason not to, I'd attempt the discountwatchstore. But wanted your opinion first. Thanks.

Oh, and may I ask you if when you got the watch, you only had to depress the 'adjust' button for a few seconds until you heard 2 beeps so it adjusted itself? Or do you always have to do the manual adjust initially? Read the instructions are not that good, but there's a video on Youtube with the procedure. Thanks man.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I can't decide between this Casio and the citizen at4007-54e. I am concerned about the crystal on the Casio in that it is only mineral. How do these crystals hold up under everyday use?

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's a nice watch, but I just ordered the Casio. Yeah, sapphire crystal is nicer, but the Casio looks nicer, has 1/100sec vs 1/1sec chrono, world clock. And what sealed the deal for me is the tough movement. I absolutely HATE when the dials don't align perfectly, and this watch adjusts that automatically every hour. Will just be careful with the scratches, I guess. Bought it for $364 sihpped, which was a good deal.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I bought the Casio EQWT720DC-1A after narrowing my choices down to that and a Citizen AT4007-54E. The Citizen didn't feel right to me, and it was really more a dark gray than black. Bought the Casio and LOVE IT!!!!! It has synced perfectly every night and is beautiful! Handsome enough to wear with suits, solid feeling, beautiful watch. Mineral crystal not really a problem, though for the price I wish it was sapphire. Crystal has not scratched, and the black finish doesn't have a scratch. I love it. Congratulations. You'll love it!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts