WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,

I've always been a Rolex fanboy and dissed the large sized Panerais whenever I saw one. That all changed recently when I was able to play with this one up close. A friend just had it serviced at Panerai, and bought a brand new strap for it in anticipation of a sale. I loved it when I saw it and he made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

It's a 44mm on my 6.5" wrist, and likely the biggest watch I can (barely) pull off. I love that it's such a stylish piece when compared to my "tool watches". Let's see how long I'll be able to hold onto this one :)

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
For some reason, your picture is not showing up. Either way huge congratulations and left a comment for you on your IG account. Enjoy your timepiece.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For some reason, your picture is not showing up. Either way huge congratulations and left a comment for you on your IG account. Enjoy your timepiece.
Thank you for the kind comments!

I also just figured out the issue with the picture. The image was working on Tapatalk and not in browser form. It turned out to be the pic uploading service IMGUR I was using. I just posted on Postimage.org as someone else had mentioned here.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
22,470 Posts
Congratulations on your new Panerai, and welcome to the Paneristi.

Please post up pics on the small but enthusiastic Panerai forum.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
1,424 Posts
Very nice. I was always Rolex sports myself but happened upon a 111 and I’m really enjoying it. Variety as they say is the spice of life.

·
Registered
9,012 Posts
Congratulations. it's great to have a variety rather than just sticking with 1 Brand only.
Beautiful watch... love the Arabic numeral dials. and to top that off. you got the sandwich dial too :-! b-). which is awesome imo.
wear it in good health.

·
Registered
22,470 Posts
Would love to! What forum is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Officine Panerai group on here, we have a daily WRUW thread running.

·
Registered
312 Posts
There's nothing like a Panerai. I don't mind the larger size because it's authentic to the brand - not just a fad. Cheers!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Great first choice! Any Luminor frankly is timeless and beautiful. I prefer the larger case, and despite having smaller wrists have a 47mm currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 25 Posts