WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this up yesterday and delighted with it. Had this on my radar for some time but always decided on something else at the time.
Bit of an unexpected purchase really, but so glad I did. Tough decision on the blue or silver dial, but both are equally gorgeous and it's all personal choice.

Joins it's Seamaster cousins.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Congratulations on your new Globemaster! Happy to hear you're enjoying it.

There's a blue dial Globemaster at my AD's that I'm going to have a look at soon. I'm actually interested in the silver dial like yours, but any dial colour will do for checking out fit and finish.

I've been interested in picking up a white dial Oyster Perpetual. I'm going to compare the two in person before I make any decisions. The OP holds a slight edge already as I prefer time only watches. The Globemaster is definitely high up on the list.

Please update this thread with your thoughts once you've had a chance to wear it for awhile. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Hope you continue to enjoy the Globemaster.

René

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
That's a very fine watch and beautiful, of course. I hope you enjoy it for many years to come! All the reviews on the Globemaster are extremely positive and it seems to be universally liked and respected--I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. I think I like the white more than the blue, too. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
4,391 Posts
Congrats on your new Globemaster. You made the right decision, the silver dial Globemaster is stunning. Enjoy your new Omega.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Congrats on the new watch and the beautiful collection! I considered getting one myself, but decided on a Tudor BB36 instead. Maybe I'll circle back around to it one day.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
That's one of my favorite Omegas. |>

·
Registered
114 Posts
Congratulations. And, a very nice collection you have there too, mate!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Congrats. I just finished watching watchfinder’s vlog on this piece. It is exquisite. And funny enough I just purchased a vintage constellation, it’s like I’m seeing the 8 stars everywhere. If I had the $ I would definitely get this watch. Blue is also a gorgeous colour dial. Enjoy it mate.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Very nice! I have been eyeing one of these for a while now, though I think they are a bit large for my wrist. Great pick up!

·
Premium Member
3,240 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. If you find the insides of the bracelet to be sharp, rubbing down the inside of the bracelet with a soft leather chamois clears that up.

Regards,
Alysandir

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Nice. I like this watch too. I recently noticed that the Omega Tresor is around the same price of a Globemaster. Certainly, the Globemaster is the more versatile watch. But a HANDWOUND variant of the 89XX movement would be hard for me to pass up. Assuming, of course, that I had funds for only one of the above.

heb

1 - 19 of 19 Posts