WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a Journe Chronometre Souverain and I’m in love.
I’ve been lusting after it for a while and going back and forth between this and an ALS Up Down but in the end the heart won and I collected it this morning. Totally mesmerising to me from front and back.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,463 Posts
Very nice indeed.

I'd be fine with the tan strap, but it'd fit with what I wear a lot...brown, sand, tan, gold, orange, some yellow, sometimes the fall colors like bordeaux/burgundy.

Mmm...I just noted the curved end pieces and QR spring bars. Unless there are 2 sets of lug holes, the holes for curved ends are too close to allow a straight end strap. And QR bars are always nice...but I think, even more helpful with curved bars. So you're probably gonna want to stay with the good stuff...ABP or Camille Fournet.

·
Registered
31,223 Posts
Amazing looking watch!!

So identifiable from across the room!!

Congratulations.

Reactions: 3leggedpony

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Hearty congrats on achieving your dream!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just picked up a Journe Chronometre Souverain and I’m in love.
I’ve been lusting after it for a while and going back and forth between this and an ALS Up Down but in the end the heart won and I collected it this morning. Totally mesmerising to me from front and back.
Would you mind telling us your wrist size? I've been looking at one but unsure how it will look on my wrist at the 40mm size.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Would you mind telling us your wrist size? I've been looking at one but unsure how it will look on my wrist at the 40mm size.
Sure it’s about 6.5”. On paper I was a little worried as I’d read that some preferred the older 38mm version but in the flesh I like it this size just fine.

Thanks to everyone else too. I know it’s honeymoon phase but I’m still taking that extra few seconds every time I check the time to stare a bit longer at the dial. There’s just so much detail to enjoy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts