WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have tried this on several times in Vegas but never could pull th trigger on retail.
I really like the Vacheron others just don't, so the hesitation continued, Finally came across one on the preownd market so I said to hell with what others think, and got it, I love the watch. It is just so chic;-), I think can be dressed up or down,
any way here it is, what do yall think. So low profile yet refined, its just super cool to me. Compliments my PP 5227G Black dial

·
Registered
346 Posts
It looks perfect. I love it. Who are the "other" anyway and why care? Wear in good health

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts
That is a beautiful watch. Classy for a lifetime or two.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Have tried this on several times in Vegas but never could pull th trigger on retail.
I really like the Vacheron others just don't, so the hesitation contitued, Finally came across one on the preownd market so I said to hell with what others think, and got it, I love the watch. It is just so shiek, I think can be dressed up or down,
any what here it is, what do yall think. So low profile yest refined, its just super cool to me. Compliments my PP 5227G Black dial

View attachment 12401449
Congratulations on a stunning watch. IMO, VC is about as good as it gets, and you have done very well.
They make only about 25k watches a year, and as far as I am concerned they have exceptional design, Geneva seal finishing, and most of their watches with in house movement -they are not a member of the trinity by co-incidence.
Wear it in good health.

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
Pure class

·
Registered
16,288 Posts
Beautiful, good choice/decision!!

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
A great choice. Personally, I think that that is the best watch Vacheron currently makes.
Agreed.

Congrats on the purchase mate, looks absolutely stunning.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts