WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just won this Zodiac. I have been wanting to get a high beat 36,000 bph watch for a while. This fairly large 37mm cushion case looks like the perfect way to scratch the itch.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The seller didn't specify or show show the movement so I won't know until it arrives. I just checked Dr Ranfft's site wouldn't it be an 86 because it's day date?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Nice watch! :-!
You'll be amazed how it sounds, it is a quite fascinating, almost nervous high beat. This is mine:

A service is pending, thus I haven't worn it yet.

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Zodiacs are great.b-)

I keep an eye out for a Hi-beat going cheap, but I've not got one yet. Nice catch.:-!

And that's a great case on o.v.e.'s.

·
Moderator Public Forum
21,933 Posts
I just won this Zodiac. I have been wanting to get a high beat 36,000 bph watch for a while. This fairly large 37mm cushion case looks like the perfect way to scratch the itch.
Lovely watch with a nice high beat Zodiac movement. I scratched the 36,000 bph itch with a Zenith AF/P caliber 405.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lovely watch with a nice high beat Zodiac movement. I scratched the 36,000 bph itch with a Zenith AF/P caliber 405.
I think that if your a wristwatch collector you need to have at least one 36,000 bph watch. I would like to have a Zenith but until I'm sure my daughter stays with ROTC(full scholarship) I'll stick with the sub $100 watches.

·
Premium Member
12,919 Posts
congrats on the purchase :) very nice watch and very nice movement

1 - 8 of 8 Posts