WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Saw a white and black one on ebay but all of them were in the US I think. Didn't really want white on a G Shock anyway. Thought man I would love an all black one. Was searching for only a day noticing that they were all sold out and luckily one popped up.

Didn't think I would ever like non atomic solar G Shocks, but "standard" quartz movements/modules have really grown on me. Also been reading that the battery can last over 10 years, that's pretty cool.

Did I do good?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Beautiful piece! Good choice.

How big are the Jason watches? Is it a smaller G-Shock or more a medium size like a DW-6900?

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I read that they are quite big. It has those wrist hugging bits that the 7900 has so will be comfortable.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I saw this watch at a local watch shop. I considered buying it but the font is rather thin and easily lost at the angles, regardless of the lighting. I did like though.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The colourful ones are quite fun looking and are growing on me. I'm having to sell this black one coz I can't see it very well. I think I'll go for an ana digi again.

·
Registered
694 Posts
The colourful ones are quite fun looking and are growing on me. I'm having to sell this black one coz I can't see it very well. I think I'll go for an ana digi again.
Oh no! Are you sure you want to sell it? It's so beautiful though!

You should keep it and wear occasionally. It is such a nice looking piece. Agree that negative displays are not everyday wear watches, even though some do, but more for occasional use. That's how I view negative displays personally.

Good luck with selling the stealth Jason.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh no! Are you sure you want to sell it? It's so beautiful though!

You should keep it and wear occasionally. It is such a nice looking piece. Agree that negative displays are not everyday wear watches, even though some do, but more for occasional use. That's how I view negative displays personally.

Good luck with selling the stealth Jason.
Thanks. I like to have a watch that is legible all the time because I wear a watch for long periods of time. Don't really like having a watch sitting there for an occasion or whatever.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts