WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just pulled the trigger on a Seiko Marine Master 300. If it wasn't for these forums I probably would have never heard of this awesome watch. It seems very highly regarded here and on the other forums. Now I can't wait for the package to arrive from Japan! :)

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Congrats! It took me a long time to buy one but when it arrived, I knew the mm300 is a keeper and here to stay ;-)

Don't forget to post some pics!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Pics or it didn't happen!!!! HAHA J/K. You are going to love it! I got mine about a month ago. It's an incredible watch! The wait from Japan is the worst part. Can't wait to see the pics.

·
6,885 Posts
Congrats on the MM, you're gonna love it!

Now lets see some photos when it arrives :)

Cheers
Shannon

·
Registered
653 Posts
Good for you! Now if you want to leave your adress and estimated time of delivery...
Yes! Being in Chicago he will have been rendered virtually defenseless!! ;-)

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Congrats to you! That's gonna be nice |>

I wondered what your recent sell off would yield :-s I knew you were up to something :-d

Cheers! Looking forward to the arrival!

RD

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats to you! That's gonna be nice |>

I wondered what your recent sell off would yield :-s I knew you were up to something :-d

Cheers! Looking forward to the arrival!

RD
Maybe you are thinking of someone else. I've never sold a watch. I'm a buy and keep forever collector :)

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Maybe you are thinking of someone else. I've never sold a watch. I'm a buy and keep forever collector :)
OMG, I'm so terribly sorry o| For some reason I thought the OP was Dave "sharkfin" :-d I do apologize! Wow! Never sold a watch .... that is amazing.

Still, enjoy your new Marine Master |> Very exciting!

RD

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Congrats on your new MM300! After picking up the SBBN015 Tuna recently I know I MUST get a MM300! The quality is awesome and IMO, they are some of the BEST looking divers out there!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Guys. I received the watch last night. I've taken a ton of pictures of it. I selected 10 of the nicest ones to share with you. I'm impressed that it is running +5 seconds in the first 24hrs. :) enjoy!

Attachments

Reactions: dhagard

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
If it wasn't for these forums I probably would have never heard of this awesome watch...
If it weren't for these forums I'd probably have enough money for a monkey suit with real monkey fur, and a life-size poster of Lady Gaga.

Congrats on a beautiful diver -- the pictures look great. I bet the worst part was the wait (but I've always managed to distract myself by going to the zoo and feeding the monkeys).

Best,

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
MM300 is one of the best divers at its pricepoint. Congrats on a great watch choice!

·
Registered
763 Posts
I'll be joining the MM300 club within the next couple weeks hopefully. What vendor did you choose? My main concern is ordering one new and the bezel being off.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Excellent choice! It's always been on my list ever since I got into watches.
I've always found it funny how Seiko is no-nonsense with its yellow/black prospex box to hold such a respected and premier diver. But then again, I'm glad they took the money for the box and put it into the actual watch. Wouldn't have it any other way.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts