WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just purchased my second watch off the sales forum(1st time), and to my disbelief, it's not a diver. Usually I spend all night lurking in the dive forum dooling over all the possibilities. There are not to many non diver pieces I feel drawn to. While I was looking for my first piece, I saw this watch and it took my breath away. The LUM-TEC M23:p. Not only was I in love with that dial, I thought the tungsten carbide was very beautiful and unique on a watch, you don't see it usued everyday. Figured I probably would never get one though, as there were only 150 pieces produced. About a week ago, I decided I was going to buy a beater to go with my Hamilton Seaview, as I had an unfortunate accident with the Hamilton. Luckily only one link on the bracelet got a ding. After emailing back and forth with Harold from Yobokies, I decided just to go with the SKX009 with domed ar coated sapphire and a super oyster evo (sel). Wanted my first seiko to just be stock to see how I liked it before greenlighting a mod. Literally as I was going to paypal Harold the money, I got the urge to hit the sales forum. I couldnt click quick enough when I saw LUM-TEC M23. So the SKX might have to wait a week or two, but I still need a beater(not as cheap as I wanted with the mods though) So here are a few pics I stole. Feel free to post pics of your favorite non-diver also, that kind of why I started this thred but babbled on cause I am so excited.|> Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Strap Fashion accessory
Watch Analog watch Blue Watch accessory Fashion accessory

1 - 1 of 1 Posts