WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was so impressed by my flea market DW-8050 find, that I grabbed this NOS DW-8030 from a seller on our local Yahoo auction. This model has a nicer face, and I particularly like the red arrows on the crystal. This series of watches, IMHO, embodies the tough G-Shock chuncky big look, aside from the Gundam series if you don't prefer the heavy metal look.

What do you guys think? Is it too chuncky for your taste? The scrolling "Time To Get Tough" is cool too when you press the EL. I did a search and found some others in the series that I really liked, especially the blue ones with the yellow accent. But the prices are so high for these. Wish I was Bill Gates!

Here are some pics of the new aquisition:

Here are some pics I found on Rakuten. I love the Blue ones. You can see more of them here: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/spunky/c/0000001162/

·
Registered
236 Posts
personally, the chunkier the Gs, the better it is for me.

i can understand why u went for this 2nd piece, this is both unique and .....er...chunky. i would too if i come across one!

:-!

·
Registered
370 Posts
chunky is the way to go!! :)

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Awesome score GameBoy, now you have 2 uncommon G-Shocks. Yours is the first time I have seen this cool and unique design.

Wear 'em well! :-!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Here mine with all accessory except it does not come with the box.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts