WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all.

I am very excited as today I finally pulled the trigger on a 42mm PO 2201.50 - from the FAD. :-!

Should arrive tomorrow if all goes well at customs.

Now, where can I get those Seamsater and Speedmaster Club badges some of you folks have? I remember seeing the post some time ago, but was unable to find it when I searched. I'd really like to join the club!

Best,
Sean

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Re: Incoming, and a question

Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics. That's one watch I never get tired of looking at. :-!

·
Registered
349 Posts

A speedy and a PO, congrats Sean. Will be watching for pics.

·
Registered
736 Posts

Congrats! After drooling over other people's pictures for months, I pulled the trigger on the very same watch today. I am eagerly awaiting its arrival tomorrow. It's like being a kid on Christmas eve again :-!

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

You can bet I'll be posting pics. I had the 45mm a year ago but it was a short love affair due to sizing preference. The 42's been on my wish list since and I can't wait!

I hope mikeand will post pics as well.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

It has arrived!! :-! What a gorgeous watch...

Pics this eve.

My wife's Tag F1 diamonds comes in today also. But it's for her b-day on the 20th and it's a surprise. Not sure I can hold off giving it to her.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to member "gaopa" for answering my member card question.

Well here it is, and needless to say, I'm VERY pleased :-!. This is the 42mm 2201.50 on my 7.125" wrist.

The 45 vs 42 mm question pops up quite often. A year ago I purchased the 45mm after much research and within just a few days realized that it was a little too big for my liking and sold it. I really believe the 42mm is the perfect size...timeless. Just MO.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
That's a good looking watch :-! Congrats!

Paul

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm jealous. Very nice piece. Congrats.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Congrats on your new PO!!! I too prefer the slightly smaller 42mm...
But as for the above - what was the answer on this. I ask because a member MTHWATCH created the Seamaster club card several months back and he used to post all the time - but now he has just disappeared. I was just wondering where he went...

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My first full day (actually, I did sleep with it last night :)). Looks great in all light, lume is simply awesome, comfortable, good weight and size.....GET one!

Sean

·
Registered
3,401 Posts

Well here it is, and needless to say, I'm VERY pleased :-!. This is the 42mm 2201.50 on my 7.125" wrist.

The 45 vs 42 mm question pops up quite often. A year ago I purchased the 45mm after much research and within just a few days realized that it was a little too big for my liking and sold it. I really believe the 42mm is the perfect size...timeless. Just MO.
Yep, I agree... I did the same thing. Got a 45 and found it too big.. at least on the bracelet. On rubber it was ok, but just too big otherwise. The 42 is perfect on my 7" wrist.

Congratulations!

Here is mine..

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep, I agree... I did the same thing. Got a 45 and found it too big.. at least on the bracelet. On rubber it was ok, but just too big otherwise. The 42 is perfect on my 7" wrist.

Congratulations!

Here is mine..

Very nice! Just put the rubber on. What a great look. Pardon the amusement park stamp :-d.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Great shots MT, congrats. The watch looks great on a rubber strap:-!

·
Registered
114 Posts
congrat

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Nice!

I am new here in the Omega forum and doing my research before purchasing one.

Who is this "forum AD" everyone has been talking about?

Kind REgards,

Ilham

1 - 20 of 21 Posts