WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Moderator Public Forum
10,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to share some pics of my recent acquisition from the local Panerai AD. Always loved the 000, 111 and 372 and recently picked up the 111. After spending time with the sapphire back and sandwich dial, I wanted to try the stainless steel back model. There are many things I like about the 111 and 372, but in the end I chose the Logo.

My 111 and Speedy Pro (wore the Omega to the AD) pictured next to the Logo.

Panerai model

Nice open numerals and lume.

Visit to San Diego

Back in AZ.

Zero

Love the Panerai logo on the dial.

Happy Watching!

·
Premium Member
21,864 Posts
Re: Incoming...Zero. (Warning:: lots of pics)

Congratulations! I like the simplicity of the base Luminor. Were you visiting La Jolla? We have a nice Panerai boutique here.

·
Registered
61 Posts

Really classy, clean looking watch. As you've shown it will be a versatile watch for you. I had a lot of fun scrolling through your photos, and that sushi looks fantastic! :)

I'm also curious where you bought it? I live in the San Diego area.

Eric

·
Registered
24,595 Posts
Great choice, I think the 000 along with the 372, encompasses all the DNA of Panerai.

·
Moderator Public Forum
10,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Really classy, clean looking watch. As you've shown it will be a versatile watch for you. I had a lot of fun scrolling through your photos, and that sushi looks fantastic! :)

I'm also curious where you bought it? I live in the San Diego area.

Eric
Congratulations! I like the simplicity of the base Luminor. Were you visiting La Jolla? We have a nice Panerai boutique here.
I made the purchase local here in Scottsdale, AZ.

Thanks all!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts