WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
14381 - 14400 of 14447 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,590 Posts
I like the FC2 easy expansion clasp from Helm so much that I ordered 4 and they’re on their way to me. I asked here at WUS for other sources so I could buy non-branded clasps and got nothing. So, several of my non-Hekm watches will have “Helm” stamped on their expanding clasp soon.
Automotive exterior Automotive design Nickel Bumper Auto part

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Oooh, Les Mans with Steve McQueen fan are we?
Yeah,I made a thread about it when I first joined this forum 6 years ago.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I like the FC2 easy expansion clasp from Helm so much that I ordered 4 and they’re on their way to me. I asked here at WUS for other sources so I could buy non-branded clasps and got nothing. So, several of my non-Hekm watches will have “Helm” stamped on their expanding clasp soon.
View attachment 16237621
I'll be ordering a few of those for myself.

·
Registered
Affordables
7,081 Posts
I'm waiting for this cute Colt inspired Fossil.

Just coming back from the PO to pick this one up. FR customs/post-office were trying to rip me off of another 14€ VAT already paid to eBay. That's the 4th package with double VAT they were pushing on me, but this time I made a small scandal showing eBay tax invoice and they let me go without having to pay.

The watch is even nicer than on the ad. Sturdy feeling and cool Breitling vibes with the correct strap quite happy to have snagged this one for $32, but that'll probably be my last watch of 2021. I'm growing very tired of FR Post extorsion attempts so I'm cutting off eBay/aliex purchases.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
View attachment 16237432

Yes, it’s an Aragon. But it’s the 42mm version and it has the new Ronda automatic movement.
I don't usually do Black Friday/holiday deals on watches but after seeing this I figured I'd check them out. 42mm, sapphire crystal, sapphire bezel, Swiss Ronda R150 auto, 200m, fully lumed dial, for low $200's? I caved. Supposedly the price will jump up (a lot) after the first 100 sell, one color variation is sold out already. I never tried an Aragon (or Android), mostly because they mainly do larger sized watches. A 42mm with these specs and price, yolo.

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

14381 - 14400 of 14447 Posts