WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
14421 - 14440 of 14447 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Someone posted about Sugess having a Black Friday sale on hte deals page. I was looking at their watches when my wife walked in. She offered to buy me one. I liked the cream colored dial version but it looked too much like the Breitling offering. The blue was similar but not a dead ringer. This is my first mechanical chronograph...$184.

Watch Analog watch Black Silver Clock

Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Rectangle

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
1) Finally got my tracking from Seestern after placing my order 18 days ago. As others have stated, don’t bother emailing as they will not reply.

2) Still nothing from Invicta/Glycine on my AirChief. Preparing for a cancelled order.

3) After considering the:
4) I caved on the Boschett cave dweller, black/black, tool watch for $595 https://www.boschett-timepieces.com/collection.html

I’ve always wanted a Boschett and admired several WRUW pics from others. I decided that Glycine has enough of my $’s, the Bern’s skinny-ish bezel doesn’t look balanced to me and the Bernhardt Corsair looks way too much like my Steinhart Ocean One Titanium GMT (although I do love that look).

·
Registered
366 Posts
Say what you want about homage pieces but this fit the bill for what I was looking for. Right sized case, lug to lug and end links, right colors, right price.

I wanted a "dressy" diver or sports watch feel with a rose gold case with bracelet, blue dial, 40 - 42mm case that wears true to a 40 to 42mm, lug to lug of 47 - 50mm, no stupid (in my opinion) extended end links causing it to wear too big (are you listening OceanX?), and didn't break the bank.

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Rectangle

·
Registered
26 Posts
Went to a Patek AD with a friend who was looking to invest in one. Dealer was hyping the PP calatrava with a micro-rotor movement. Compeltely sold with the dealer's pitch on the wonders of micro-rotors, I now have this on the way - the lobinni with the Hangzhou 5000A micro-rotor movement. 264 Australian dollars after using many, many coupons.

Watch Brown Analog watch White Clock

14421 - 14440 of 14447 Posts