WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The AD called on Friday and advised that the piece arrived a week early. I will be picking it up tomorrow(Monday) during my lunch hour. Pics to follow:-!

·
Registered
734 Posts
The AD called on Friday and advised that the piece arrived a week early. I will be picking it up tomorrow(Monday) during my lunch hour. Pics to follow:-!
Nice. :-!
So this means we'll have some pics to drool over very soon.:)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Congrats on the yellow Seawolf SS. I had the Yellow TI and loved it. Just purchased a Seawolf SS in Black and love the SS weight and finish/bracelet much better then the TI. Enjoy the watch. John

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
John, the black looks great as well:-! Here are some quick wrist shots of the beast on my puny 6 1/4" wrist.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Looks great! One of my favorite current B'ling dials. :-!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Breitling Yellow....best there is!!

Enjoy :)

·
Registered
883 Posts
G, how does the new B rubber compare with the other one? It looks as though it might be a different composition and stiffer.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I love the new Diver Pro II over the previous one. Just as supple and comfortable but with a really nice smooth feel to it, and it looks a lot classier too imo.

Personally, i would recommend it. :-!

Nick

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I love the new Diver Pro II over the previous one. Just as supple and comfortable but with a really nice smooth feel to it, and it looks a lot classier too imo.

Personally, i would recommend it. :-!

Nick
Nick, I agree with you! The DP II is very comfortable and does indeed look classier than the original DP.

Pic of my Seawolf Chrono on DP II.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Nick, I agree with you! The DP II is very comfortable and does indeed look classier than the original DP.

Pic of my Seawolf Chrono on DP II.

Oh my god please don't take this the wrong way G Shock but that watch to be blunt looks ridiculous on your wrist which is a bad thing because i want the same one and my wrist isn't much bigger than yours at 7 inch so now i am stuck, please just say it's the angle you have taken the picture.

·
Registered
880 Posts
7 inches is bigger than 6.25 inches, but still not proper for a Seawolf I think. IMHO with such wrist sizes one should stick to no more than 44mm/16mm watches (diameter/thickness). IMHO the Seawolf's biggest problem is its thickness. You really need a thick, substantial wrist to make it look fine on you.

And BTW, I firmly believe the big watches era will soon come to an end. Breitling is still holding his own, introducing more and more 48 and 49mm beasts, but if you look carefully at Basel 2010, most manufacturers didn't introduce a 45mm or bigger watch this year. It means something.

Just my $0.02.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts