WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,

I'm excited about a new watch that Harold is fixing up for me. It will be just like this one, but with blue plongeur and a little diagonal date between the four and five.

Night Monster

I think I'll be selling off my Chase Durer PVD watch, as the Night Monster is going to replace it. The Chase Durer has been a little to big and bulky for my smallish wrist, but my Orange Monster is super comfortable and sits just right. Hence my desire for this cool modded watch from Yobokies.

Regards,
Eric

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Congrats,That is one cool looking watch..Maybe put a NATO with PVD rings strap,and that would look sweet

·
Registered
712 Posts
That looks awesome...I love the dial and the chapter ring combo..

sweet sweet look! congrats!

·
Registered
631 Posts
That modded Monster is the answer to all those who wanted a Night Monster without the shiny black finish.

I was not aware that Harold is now offering PVD services.

Tell me it IS true? :-d

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I got his modded 007 and am very impressed. He makes a Seiko look modded so much they don't look like the same watch and you knrow you still get the seiko quality. :-!

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
I like this as someone has mentioned since I hated the shinny PVD on the Seiko factory version (Had one). Just not a fan of losing the day/date, but again that is for me. Enjoy!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Man, you guys are killing me. As if there aren't enough off-the-shelf watches that I already want to buy!...

Hey folks,

I'm excited about a new watch that Harold is fixing up for me. It will be just like this one, but with blue plongeur and a little diagonal date between the four and five.

Night Monster

I think I'll be selling off my Chase Durer PVD watch, as the Night Monster is going to replace it. The Chase Durer has been a little to big and bulky for my smallish wrist, but my Orange Monster is super comfortable and sits just right. Hence my desire for this cool modded watch from Yobokies.

Regards,
Eric

1 - 7 of 7 Posts