WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I recently reported on Indulou's watch stands h e r e.

From my post you could take that INDULOU is a small company specialized in unique furniture, such as desks and tables in a remarkable industrial design. But, I freely admit, these things did not catch my eyes. Of course, my interest was focused on the watch stands they sell. I immediately liked their almost frugal but nevertheless eye-catching industrial character in brushed stainless steel.

8BBED378-34B4-4D26-B8D9-783F42CF357E.jpeg

Thanks to a very friendly gesture from INDULOU CEO, Louis Baier, I would like to give away two watch stands of this company in the run-up to Christmas.

The two I’d like to give away are the DUO and the QUATTRO (none of my watches included).

Duo

A9151ACA-D299-4852-B388-B03F0C3C1F5B.jpeg

Quattro

67CBC984-8820-496E-9535-675334B86F76.jpeg

What do you have to do to participate in the raffle?

Not much, really. Just post here until December 24, 2018, 12:00 am CET, why you of all people should get a INDULOU stand and it's done. The draw and notification of the two lucky winners will take place on 28 December 2018.

No shipping costs.

Good luck.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I should get a INDULOU stand because, as a new member, I am only just building my watch collection. Therefore, I need a center piece with a great story that can serve to bring the whole collection together. This can be that story.

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should get a INDULOU stand because, as a new member, I am only just building my watch collection. Therefore, I need a center piece with a great story that can serve to bring the whole collection together. This can be that story.
Makes sense, good luck.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I should most certainly win because as a dad of 2 small kids I certainly don't have the required pocket change to pick these up on my own :). I will also make some sweet pictures of these and post them on my instagram page for the world (ok 1500 people or so) to see!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I currently own 2 watches( Samsung Gear Frontier and Invicta Superman limited edition). If I won the 4 watch stand it would invite me to add to my collection. But the 2 watch stand would hold what I currently own, heck I could wear one always and buy another for the stand !

·
Premium Member
40,676 Posts
Because after all these years I’m getting close to a perfect number of watches - so it’s now also time to find the best way to store and display that number.
(It’s 10, by the way)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I like these little display stands.

I especially like the 1 watch stand. Would make a good photo stand!
I agree with you on this! The single stand is in my radar now. Looks simple an clean and stable, perfect for getting great photos. Thanks for posting about these on IG Mike!

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree with you on this! The single stand is in my radar now. Looks simple an clean and stable, perfect for getting great photos. Thanks for posting about these on IG Mike!
You‘re right in all points.

7EA7EB94-F573-457A-A3A6-5AD3F1162056.jpeg

·
Registered
507 Posts
This looks absolutely brilliant. Clean industrial design that will work brilliantly with my burgeoning collection of G-Shocks and vintage watches. That plus it will keep my watches higher than my toddler can reach for them. Thanks for letting all of us know about these stands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I'm also new to the hobby, and I'd love to have a way to safely display my watch when I'm not wearing it (seeing as, at present, it goes into a felt-lined drawer when it's not on my wrist). I think the history and story of the Speedmaster makes for a great conversation piece, but is often hidden beneath the cuff of my shirt during the day, and in the drawer once I'm home for the evening. A nice watch stand for my bookcase or home office credenza would definitely create an interesting centerpiece to display my hobby for my family and house guests to see!

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm also new to the hobby, and I'd love to have a way to safely display my watch when I'm not wearing it (seeing as, at present, it goes into a felt-lined drawer when it's not on my wrist). I think the history and story of the Speedmaster makes for a great conversation piece, but is often hidden beneath the cuff of my shirt during the day, and in the drawer once I'm home for the evening. A nice watch stand for my bookcase or home office credenza would definitely create an interesting centerpiece to display my hobby for my family and house guests to see!
Good luck for the drawing.

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We did the raffle yesterday, the Duo goes to member „warsh“, the Quattro goes to member „briang583“. Congratulations gentlemen. Please PM me your address. Will ship next year. LOL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts