WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
I have an old citizen automatic watch which I'm trying to find more information about.

It sort of looks like this watch:

The watch I have has 25 jewels, while the other one has 21 jewels. Apart from that I can't find any other information. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

· Registered
5,753 Posts
Your best bet is to read the numbers off the case back and post them here. It will greatly enhance your chances of finding out what it is :)

· Registered
5,753 Posts
Here's what's on the back

GN-1-S
4-760115 TA
BLG-K
Good |> I looked HERE and did not find anything that jumped out at me. There is a member here (citizenwatchco) that will be able to help you most likely. Give him some time to see the post. Good luck!

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good |> I looked HERE and did not find anything that jumped out at me. There is a member here (citizenwatchco) that will be able to help you most likely. Give him some time to see the post. Good luck!
Thanks for the link. I haven't been able to find anything significant either. Hopefully I'll get some leads on this watch.

· Registered
1 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.