WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks! Was wondering if anyone could provide me with some info on the DW5600E-1D. Bought one yesterday and I'm quite happy to once again own a DW5600 after more than a decade!

I keep drawing a blank with my good friend Google, and I did try to search here first. I've also browsed through most of the DW5600 fan sites but no mention of this particular model. Anyway, info like when these things first came out, etc. would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
636 Posts
This model is G5600E. The DW5600 is a non solar basic G that was produced since 1995, this G5600E you brought is a pretty much newer model which only came out about 1 year ago.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This model is G5600E. The DW5600 is a non solar basic G that was produced since 1995, this G5600E you brought is a pretty much newer model which only came out about 1 year ago.
Holy smokes! No wonder I kept drawing a blank on this. It's a G5600E and not a DW5600! Sheesh! o|

Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Holy smokes! No wonder I kept drawing a blank on this. It's a G5600E and not a DW5600! Sheesh! o|

Thanks for the info!

You're welcome! In fact the 5600 series can be quite confusing as most of them comes with very similar model numbers like G5600E, GWM5600 etc etc.

One tip to be sure is to check the back plate of the watch, most G-Shocks, in fact almost all have their model number engraved at the back of the watch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts