WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one guy offers me this watch. Could not find anything online.
Could you tell me more about it, price range they for for would be awesome to know as well. Sorry just have one picture

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: busmatt

·
Registered
13,428 Posts
Spanish??
"PARA"??

·
Registered
13,428 Posts
Ah!
Thanks, appreciate your correction.
I nwas just guessing based on 'PARA'
Adam

Reactions: armian

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Pallas was an amalgamation of several smaller watch producers in South-west Germany, kind of a purchasing- and sales-cooperative. The chrono shown here will run a Valjoux 7733 (no date display) rather than a 7734. Beautiful patina.

Regards,
Tomcat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
Is it something wrong with me? But most of these 70s chronos are humped and rough :(

What's the big idea about this fat arrow covering almost three marks??

·
Banned
4,045 Posts
Is it something wrong with me? But most of these 70s chronos are humped and rough :(

What's the big idea about this fat arrow covering almost three marks??

1970's styling can be a bit Marmitey, but if your uniform was flares, butterfly collared slim-fit shirts in rainbow hues and two-tone platform shoes, and a feather cut hairdo, then this "chunky" piece and its matching furniture is "the bee's knees"!
Disco Bob. :-d

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
any idea what the go for, I just do not want to overpay for them and cannot find reference to price

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Seventies' diver chronos with Vj 7733 usually leave The Bay in decent shape at somewhere between 150 and 350 €, unless they are labeled Breitling or Heuer (in which case they are fakes more often than not, anyway).

Regards,
Tomcat

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks Tomcat

I guess I will have to pass as he wants almost 1k for them

although I really like the design

Seventies' diver chronos with Vj 7733 usually leave The Bay in decent shape at somewhere between 150 and 350 €, unless they are labeled Breitling or Heuer (in which case they are fakes more often than not, anyway).

Regards,
Tomcat

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
That's completely ridiculous. Go fishing in The Bay instead :)

Regards,
Tomcat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts